Our travels may take us to Stockholm, overnight in late October. (Crazy I know). We will land at about 5:00 pm on one day, then depart at 4:00 pm the next. Ideally we'd see some of the city (if only by bus or taxi) and visit one or two of the main sights. We are very open to recommendations on how to make the best of this short, chilly time and see at bit of Stockholm. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip but no PIN
- 2 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 3 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 4 No points in Paris .....
- 5 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 6 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 7 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 8 What still confounds you about travel?
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 14 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Eurostar booking
- 17 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 18 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 21 Stay near Paris
- 22 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 25 Ryanair Cabin Luggage