Aloha to all
We are looking for an apartment in a range of 850 - 1000 SEK a night for the month of August in Stockholm. I have looked on the many websites for apartments but I am having difficulty figuring out which districts would be too far away to be near some of the many interesting tourist attractions that this city has to offer. I don't think I would be fortunate enough to find an apartment in the Old Town within my budget. I will probably need to go further out. Having said that, I don't want to spend all of our precious time traveling back & forth.
What would you say about the following districts Sodermalm, Vasasta, Norrmalm District, Kungsholmen District as far as proximity to the tourist attractions. I do understand that Stockholm is a group of islands. Would you say Östermalm District might not be as convenient to the tourist attractions.
In order that I do not have to take a Hotel near the Arlanda Airport for an early morning flight (which all of which seem to be expensive) ; Is there a shuttle that might pick us up at our city apartment location at a *specified time,* therefore eliminating the necessity of changing to an Airport Hotel the day prior to our flight?
traveling with Aloha
the coconut wireless
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 4 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 5 Holland/France/Spain
- 6 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 7 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 8 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 9 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 12 Car rental leaving Rome
- 13 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 14 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 15 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Greece in March?
- 18 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 19 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 20 Why Not Helsinki?
- 21 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 22 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 25 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
Aloha to all