Aloha to all
We are looking for an apartment in a range of 850 - 1000 SEK a night for the month of August in Stockholm. I have looked on the many websites for apartments but I am having difficulty figuring out which districts would be too far away to be near some of the many interesting tourist attractions that this city has to offer. I don't think I would be fortunate enough to find an apartment in the Old Town within my budget. I will probably need to go further out. Having said that, I don't want to spend all of our precious time traveling back & forth.
What would you say about the following districts Sodermalm, Vasasta, Norrmalm District, Kungsholmen District as far as proximity to the tourist attractions. I do understand that Stockholm is a group of islands. Would you say Östermalm District might not be as convenient to the tourist attractions.
In order that I do not have to take a Hotel near the Arlanda Airport for an early morning flight (which all of which seem to be expensive) ; Is there a shuttle that might pick us up at our city apartment location at a *specified time,* therefore eliminating the necessity of changing to an Airport Hotel the day prior to our flight?
traveling with Aloha
the coconut wireless
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 2 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 5 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 6 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 7 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 8 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 9 Need Information about French Alps
- 10 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 11 Trip to Rome
- 12 Best Indian Food
- 13 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 14 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 dinner jackets
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 25 Croatia - Help on itinerary
Aloha to all