Aloha to all
We are looking for an apartment in a range of 850 - 1000 SEK a night for the month of August in Stockholm. I have looked on the many websites for apartments but I am having difficulty figuring out which districts would be too far away to be near some of the many interesting tourist attractions that this city has to offer. I don't think I would be fortunate enough to find an apartment in the Old Town within my budget. I will probably need to go further out. Having said that, I don't want to spend all of our precious time traveling back & forth.
What would you say about the following districts Sodermalm, Vasasta, Norrmalm District, Kungsholmen District as far as proximity to the tourist attractions. I do understand that Stockholm is a group of islands. Would you say Östermalm District might not be as convenient to the tourist attractions.
In order that I do not have to take a Hotel near the Arlanda Airport for an early morning flight (which all of which seem to be expensive) ; Is there a shuttle that might pick us up at our city apartment location at a *specified time,* therefore eliminating the necessity of changing to an Airport Hotel the day prior to our flight?
traveling with Aloha
the coconut wireless
Aloha to all
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 France by rail or car?
- 3 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 6 Planning my days in Paris
- 7 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 8 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 9 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 12 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 13 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 14 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 15 London at Xmas
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 18 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 19 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 20 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 21 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 22 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 23 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 24 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 25 Bank of England Museum