Aloha to all
We are looking for an apartment in a range of 850 - 1000 SEK a night for the month of August in Stockholm. I have looked on the many websites for apartments but I am having difficulty figuring out which districts would be too far away to be near some of the many interesting tourist attractions that this city has to offer. I don't think I would be fortunate enough to find an apartment in the Old Town within my budget. I will probably need to go further out. Having said that, I don't want to spend all of our precious time traveling back & forth.
What would you say about the following districts Sodermalm, Vasasta, Norrmalm District, Kungsholmen District as far as proximity to the tourist attractions. I do understand that Stockholm is a group of islands. Would you say Östermalm District might not be as convenient to the tourist attractions.
In order that I do not have to take a Hotel near the Arlanda Airport for an early morning flight (which all of which seem to be expensive) ; Is there a shuttle that might pick us up at our city apartment location at a *specified time,* therefore eliminating the necessity of changing to an Airport Hotel the day prior to our flight?
traveling with Aloha
the coconut wireless
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 2 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 3 10 nights in France
- 4 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 5 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 6 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 7 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 10 Questions about Italy again
- 11 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 12 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 13 What clothes?
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Car rental in Caen?
- 16 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 17 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 21 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 22 Bavaria in August
- 23 Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 25 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
Aloha to all