Aloha to all
We are looking for an apartment in a range of 850 - 1000 SEK a night for the month of August in Stockholm. I have looked on the many websites for apartments but I am having difficulty figuring out which districts would be too far away to be near some of the many interesting tourist attractions that this city has to offer. I don't think I would be fortunate enough to find an apartment in the Old Town within my budget. I will probably need to go further out. Having said that, I don't want to spend all of our precious time traveling back & forth.
What would you say about the following districts Sodermalm, Vasasta, Norrmalm District, Kungsholmen District as far as proximity to the tourist attractions. I do understand that Stockholm is a group of islands. Would you say Östermalm District might not be as convenient to the tourist attractions.
In order that I do not have to take a Hotel near the Arlanda Airport for an early morning flight (which all of which seem to be expensive) ; Is there a shuttle that might pick us up at our city apartment location at a *specified time,* therefore eliminating the necessity of changing to an Airport Hotel the day prior to our flight?
traveling with Aloha
the coconut wireless
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 2 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 3 Car rental return Nice
- 4 3/4/ days South of France
- 5 Rental car return in Nice
- 6 Antwerp Tram
- 7 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 8 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 Netflix and Hulu
- 11 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 12 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 13 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 14 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 15 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 16 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 17 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 18 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 19 French open 2017
- 20 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 21 Granada to Madrid
- 22 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 23 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 24 Gluten Free in Italy
- 25 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
Aloha to all