Aloha to all
We are looking for an apartment in a range of 850 - 1000 SEK a night for the month of August in Stockholm. I have looked on the many websites for apartments but I am having difficulty figuring out which districts would be too far away to be near some of the many interesting tourist attractions that this city has to offer. I don't think I would be fortunate enough to find an apartment in the Old Town within my budget. I will probably need to go further out. Having said that, I don't want to spend all of our precious time traveling back & forth.
What would you say about the following districts Sodermalm, Vasasta, Norrmalm District, Kungsholmen District as far as proximity to the tourist attractions. I do understand that Stockholm is a group of islands. Would you say Östermalm District might not be as convenient to the tourist attractions.
In order that I do not have to take a Hotel near the Arlanda Airport for an early morning flight (which all of which seem to be expensive) ; Is there a shuttle that might pick us up at our city apartment location at a *specified time,* therefore eliminating the necessity of changing to an Airport Hotel the day prior to our flight?
traveling with Aloha
the coconut wireless
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 4 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 7 Super Cover For Hertz
- 8 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 9 When to Visit Scotland
- 10 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 11 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 12 Amalfi Coast help
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Sicily
- 15 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 16 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Where to buy Saffron?
- 20 English Countryside
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 4 days itinerary for France
Aloha to all