Aloha to all
We are looking for an apartment in a range of 850 - 1000 SEK a night for the month of August in Stockholm. I have looked on the many websites for apartments but I am having difficulty figuring out which districts would be too far away to be near some of the many interesting tourist attractions that this city has to offer. I don't think I would be fortunate enough to find an apartment in the Old Town within my budget. I will probably need to go further out. Having said that, I don't want to spend all of our precious time traveling back & forth.
What would you say about the following districts Sodermalm, Vasasta, Norrmalm District, Kungsholmen District as far as proximity to the tourist attractions. I do understand that Stockholm is a group of islands. Would you say Östermalm District might not be as convenient to the tourist attractions.
In order that I do not have to take a Hotel near the Arlanda Airport for an early morning flight (which all of which seem to be expensive) ; Is there a shuttle that might pick us up at our city apartment location at a *specified time,* therefore eliminating the necessity of changing to an Airport Hotel the day prior to our flight?
traveling with Aloha
the coconut wireless
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens International airport
- 2 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 3 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 4 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 5 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 6 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 7 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 11 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 12 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 13 Road trip Italy
- 14 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 15 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 16 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 17 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 Hilton CPH no loner
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Scotland Trip Report
- 22 French Wedding
- 23 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 24 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016
Aloha to all