Aloha to all
We are looking for an apartment in a range of 850 - 1000 SEK a night for the month of August in Stockholm. I have looked on the many websites for apartments but I am having difficulty figuring out which districts would be too far away to be near some of the many interesting tourist attractions that this city has to offer. I don't think I would be fortunate enough to find an apartment in the Old Town within my budget. I will probably need to go further out. Having said that, I don't want to spend all of our precious time traveling back & forth.
What would you say about the following districts Sodermalm, Vasasta, Norrmalm District, Kungsholmen District as far as proximity to the tourist attractions. I do understand that Stockholm is a group of islands. Would you say Östermalm District might not be as convenient to the tourist attractions.
In order that I do not have to take a Hotel near the Arlanda Airport for an early morning flight (which all of which seem to be expensive) ; Is there a shuttle that might pick us up at our city apartment location at a *specified time,* therefore eliminating the necessity of changing to an Airport Hotel the day prior to our flight?
traveling with Aloha
the coconut wireless
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland early december visit
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 God Save the Queen?
- 5 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 8 Days in Spain
- 9 9 Days in Spain
- 10 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 11 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 12 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 15 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 16 Milan or Turin
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Barcelona alternative
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 23 Frankfurt to UK
- 24 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 25 Road trip with our dog
Aloha to all