Aloha to all
We are looking for an apartment in a range of 850 - 1000 SEK a night for the month of August in Stockholm. I have looked on the many websites for apartments but I am having difficulty figuring out which districts would be too far away to be near some of the many interesting tourist attractions that this city has to offer. I don't think I would be fortunate enough to find an apartment in the Old Town within my budget. I will probably need to go further out. Having said that, I don't want to spend all of our precious time traveling back & forth.
What would you say about the following districts Sodermalm, Vasasta, Norrmalm District, Kungsholmen District as far as proximity to the tourist attractions. I do understand that Stockholm is a group of islands. Would you say Östermalm District might not be as convenient to the tourist attractions.
In order that I do not have to take a Hotel near the Arlanda Airport for an early morning flight (which all of which seem to be expensive) ; Is there a shuttle that might pick us up at our city apartment location at a *specified time,* therefore eliminating the necessity of changing to an Airport Hotel the day prior to our flight?
traveling with Aloha
the coconut wireless
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Versailles
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
Aloha to all