Aloha to all
We are looking for an apartment in a range of 850 - 1000 SEK a night for the month of August in Stockholm. I have looked on the many websites for apartments but I am having difficulty figuring out which districts would be too far away to be near some of the many interesting tourist attractions that this city has to offer. I don't think I would be fortunate enough to find an apartment in the Old Town within my budget. I will probably need to go further out. Having said that, I don't want to spend all of our precious time traveling back & forth.
What would you say about the following districts Sodermalm, Vasasta, Norrmalm District, Kungsholmen District as far as proximity to the tourist attractions. I do understand that Stockholm is a group of islands. Would you say Östermalm District might not be as convenient to the tourist attractions.
In order that I do not have to take a Hotel near the Arlanda Airport for an early morning flight (which all of which seem to be expensive) ; Is there a shuttle that might pick us up at our city apartment location at a *specified time,* therefore eliminating the necessity of changing to an Airport Hotel the day prior to our flight?
traveling with Aloha
the coconut wireless
Aloha to all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 2 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 3 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 6 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 7 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 8 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 9 Santorini
- 10 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 11 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 12 Foie gras, redux
- 13 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 14 Questions for my German friends
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 17 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 18 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 19 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 22 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 23 Airport to Piraeus
- 24 Train to Airport in Venice
- 25 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend