We are beginning to plan a trip to Stockholm and then on to Vastervik, Sweden. We will have 10 or more days and are exploring the possibility of trying to go to one or more of the following cities: Helsinki, Copenhagen or Oslo. I know we can get an overnight ferry to Helsinki and can get a high speed train to Copenhagen, but I am having some trouble finding schedules, prices, etc. Can someone help?
Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki & Oslo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 3 Venice Banning Fodors
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 4-6 weeks
- 7 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 8 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 9 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 France, Italy and Greec
- 12 Rome---August and September
- 13 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 14 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 15 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 South of France November Trip Report
- 18 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 19 Clearsky Holidays
- 20 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 21 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 Luggage sizing
- 24 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 25 Madrid - Bernina Express