We are beginning to plan a trip to Stockholm and then on to Vastervik, Sweden. We will have 10 or more days and are exploring the possibility of trying to go to one or more of the following cities: Helsinki, Copenhagen or Oslo. I know we can get an overnight ferry to Helsinki and can get a high speed train to Copenhagen, but I am having some trouble finding schedules, prices, etc. Can someone help?
Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki & Oslo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 2 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 5 Bregenz or Lindau
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 8 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 9 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 Winter in Paris
- 12 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 13 I need some big advice!
- 14 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 15 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 18 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 22 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 23 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 24 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 25 Best beach town in Italy?