I appreciate your time reading this thread. My itinerary is very basic.
I will be arriving at Stockholm on July 3 around 10 am. I will be flying business class, so I should arrive fairly rested when I land in Stockholm from the US.
I will depart Copenhagen on July 11 around 11 am.
I basically have 8 full days, and I would like to add the 'Norway in a Nutshell' tour, which starts in Bergen. My proposed itinerary is the following:
**July 3 - Arrive to Stockholm at 10am
**July 4 - Stockholm
**July 5 - Stockholm
**July 6 - Fly to Bergen/Oslo
-I assume the 'Norway in a Nutshell' tour start early in the morning, so I would fly this day to either Bergen or Oslo. Which of these destinations would be a better start point?
-SAS/Finnair have non-stop flights between Stockholm-Bergen/Oslo for under $200.
**July 7 - Norway in a Nutshell
There appears to be multiple variations of this tour: Bergen to Oslo route, Oslo to Bergen route, Oslo to Oslo route. Which would be best given my limited schedule? I also assume I would have to spend the night in either Bergen or Oslo once the tour is finished and then fly to Copenhagen.
**July 8 - Bergen/Oslo to Copenghagen
SAS/Norwegian fly between Bergen/Oslo to Copenghagen
**July 9 - Copenhagen
**July 10 - Copenhagen
**July 11 - Fly back to the US.
I would really appreciate suggestions or ideas to help me complete this trip. I haven't booked any hotels yet, so I am very open to ideas and suggestions/corrections.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal rental car
- 2 London 6 day itinerary
- 3 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 6 IWM
- 7 London Hotel - Different Request
- 8 Seville to Cordoba
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 11 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 12 Travelling Iceland
- 13 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 14 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 15 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 16 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 17 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 18 Trastevere Food
- 19 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 20 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 21 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 22 Sim Cards
- 23 Nightime Tivoli
- 24 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 25 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood