We are travelling to Scotland in August and as part of our trip we are doing a photography tour on the Isle of Mull. Between leaving Edinburgh and arriving on Mull, we have either 3 or 4 full days. I defiinitely want to go to Stirling but not sure how much time to allow there. Also want to see Glencoe / Loch Lomond. I am at the start of planning for this section of our trip so would appreciate any advice regarding scenic routes and places to visit. We are interested in history, photography, short walks, old towns. Also, is the Isle of Mull big enough to spend more than a day on? Our photography tour will take up pretty much the whole day and visits Tobermory and other photographic locations on the island. Id appreciate any advice as I have never been to this area before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 4 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 5 getting to CDG
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 A Month stay in Southern France
- 8 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Revised itinerary for italy
- 11 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Hotel in Vienna
- 16 Places of interest
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Switzerland in November?
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 vienna
- 23 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?