We are travelling to Scotland in August and as part of our trip we are doing a photography tour on the Isle of Mull. Between leaving Edinburgh and arriving on Mull, we have either 3 or 4 full days. I defiinitely want to go to Stirling but not sure how much time to allow there. Also want to see Glencoe / Loch Lomond. I am at the start of planning for this section of our trip so would appreciate any advice regarding scenic routes and places to visit. We are interested in history, photography, short walks, old towns. Also, is the Isle of Mull big enough to spend more than a day on? Our photography tour will take up pretty much the whole day and visits Tobermory and other photographic locations on the island. Id appreciate any advice as I have never been to this area before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stu Tower
- 2 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 3 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 4 SE ITALY
- 5 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 6 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 7 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 8 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 9 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 10 6 Days in Italy
- 11 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 12 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 13 Helpful Hint
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 16 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 17 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Finland around Christmas time?
- 20 monograms vacation tours
- 21 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 22 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 25 Crete Holiday