We are travelling to Scotland in August and as part of our trip we are doing a photography tour on the Isle of Mull. Between leaving Edinburgh and arriving on Mull, we have either 3 or 4 full days. I defiinitely want to go to Stirling but not sure how much time to allow there. Also want to see Glencoe / Loch Lomond. I am at the start of planning for this section of our trip so would appreciate any advice regarding scenic routes and places to visit. We are interested in history, photography, short walks, old towns. Also, is the Isle of Mull big enough to spend more than a day on? Our photography tour will take up pretty much the whole day and visits Tobermory and other photographic locations on the island. Id appreciate any advice as I have never been to this area before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 Madrid airport question
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 9 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Imbros Gorge
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 15 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 16 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 19 38 Days in Paris
- 20 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 21 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 22 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 23 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 24 How the kids age calculated
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?