We are travelling to Scotland in August and as part of our trip we are doing a photography tour on the Isle of Mull. Between leaving Edinburgh and arriving on Mull, we have either 3 or 4 full days. I defiinitely want to go to Stirling but not sure how much time to allow there. Also want to see Glencoe / Loch Lomond. I am at the start of planning for this section of our trip so would appreciate any advice regarding scenic routes and places to visit. We are interested in history, photography, short walks, old towns. Also, is the Isle of Mull big enough to spend more than a day on? Our photography tour will take up pretty much the whole day and visits Tobermory and other photographic locations on the island. Id appreciate any advice as I have never been to this area before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 부산경마경주결과わわ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】わ골프초보わ 이루
- 2 투게더카지노エエ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】エ고래야바다이야기エ 복현규
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 8 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 11 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 12 Shall we Gdansk?
- 13 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 14 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip