I am now in France and will head to Italy in a couple of days. I am going to be in Padua for a couple of nights until next Tuesday. Then I have booked accommodation from July 28 to August 1 in Rome. In between I had hoped to go to the Dolomites. I am already tired so I don't want to be jumping from place to place but could possibly be up to doing four nights somewhere and two nights somewhere else. I was hoping for Ortisei but to be honest am now not that confident driving as I will either be with a friend who is not that excited by the idea (and for me to feel confident I need her to also - I have driven on the other side of the road to what I'm used to, when I was in Canada, but was with someone who was extremely confident), so I am thinking it may be easier - quicker - to get to Trento, which is only a couple of hour by train from Padua. I know it's not strictly the Dolomites ... We could then either do two nights in Garda or Florence, en route to Rome. I would prefer to be somewhere I can get a fast train to Rome on the 28th.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthyclubpro.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 4 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 5 Prague
- 6 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Ischia
- 8 Santorini lodging
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Spain and South of France
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Overnight at Heathrow
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 France, UK and Ireland
- 16 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 17 Ronda Wine/biking
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Andalucia itinerary help
- 22 Germany family road trip help!
- 23 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 24 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 25 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
Still deciding on what to do for six nights in Italy between Padua and Rome