We are flying in the night before a cruise and since we are spending 3 days in Barcelona after the cruise, I thought it would be fun to hang out in a beach town while adjusting to the time zone. Which would be more appropriate with kids? We will probably check in nap and then hit the beach then have a casual dinner, etc...just the usual...
Stiges or Castedellfels for one night
- 1 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 France in 7 days
- 4 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 5 Cinque Terre card and train
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 8 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 9 Suggestions for France Italy
- 10 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 13 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 14 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 15 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 16 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 17 Tour-Free Travel
- 18 An American’s nightmare with Russian visa
- 19 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 20 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 21 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 Rhine River Intinerary
- 24 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 25 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013