Planning trip to France NEXT year (probably Sept) from South Florida. Looks like $1100 is at the bottom of the price point.
Is this your experience? How far in advance do you begin looking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 2 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 3 Edinburgh to Skye
- 4 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 5 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 6 A Month stay in Southern France
- 7 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 8 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 11 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 14 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 21 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 22 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 23 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 A week in Croatia with kids