Planning trip to France NEXT year (probably Sept) from South Florida. Looks like $1100 is at the bottom of the price point.
Is this your experience? How far in advance do you begin looking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre
- 4 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Edinbrugh
- 7 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 8 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 9 Swimming to Paris
- 10 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 11 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Scotland itinerary help
- 14 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Istria in two days
- 18 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 19 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 22 Hiking in Switzerland
- 23 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 24 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 25 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)