I am beginning the thought/planning process for a first trip to Europe year after next when I retire from teaching. Most likely it will be me (mom) and daughter (18 now). Possibly 20 something son, but he will be working, Dad, not a traveler unfortunately.
I went to England in college for a whirlwind spring break sports team week and definitely want to return to that country. Daughter is a fanatic about Shakespeare,and history. We both want to go to London, and would also like to spend some time in the English countryside. (I have read so many novels with that setting, it would seem criminal to me not to see it in person!)
While I would love to visit Paris, she likes the idea of Italy. If we had a budget of $5000 for the trip (not incl air - we would travel from any of the Washington DC airports) and probably no more than 10- 12 days ( so she could work her summer job), should we include Paris or Italy? Or should we just keep it to one country and really see a lot? I would love to go to Paris, she is keen on Italy, but I don't want to overextend ourselves.
I know that many of you take repeated trips abroad (I am very envious! but this seriously may be a trip that isn't followed by another one (at least for a looong time) What are your thoughts given your experiences? Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Charming areas to explore in London
- 4 카지노시장■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트주소ェ카지노사이트주소
- 5 Hidden Gems outside Munich
- 6 보스카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■라이브카지노マ라이브카지노
- 7 강원태양성카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ぽ라이브바카라
- 8 바카라매니아■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■생중계카지노み생중계카지노
- 9 카지노무료쿠폰■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노う슈퍼카지노
- 10 사이버카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트う바카라사이트
- 11 자극한야간바카라■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■생중계카지노ボ생중계카지노
- 12 바카라추천■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■카지노っ카지노
- 13 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 14 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 15 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 16 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 19 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 20 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 21 Another Question re Scotland
- 22 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 23 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 24 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 25 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)