How long does it take to do the hike from Stechelberg to Lauterbrunnen?
And, more importantly, can you pick up the post bus along the way if you are feeling too tired to go on?
Leaving for Switzerland in 34 days,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 nights in Greek islands
- 2 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 3 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 4 Sienna with kids
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 6 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 7 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 Classical Music in Milan
- 12 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 13 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 14 Paris food tours?
- 15 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 18 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 19 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 20 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 21 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 22 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 23 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 24 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 25 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!