How long does it take to do the hike from Stechelberg to Lauterbrunnen?
And, more importantly, can you pick up the post bus along the way if you are feeling too tired to go on?
Leaving for Switzerland in 34 days,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Versailles
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 18 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 19 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Acorn TV
- 22 Train help for Prague
- 23 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 24 Sicily
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years