How long does it take to do the hike from Stechelberg to Lauterbrunnen?
And, more importantly, can you pick up the post bus along the way if you are feeling too tired to go on?
Leaving for Switzerland in 34 days,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 2 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 3 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 6 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 10 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 11 B&Bs in Ireland
- 12 Zadar or Sibenik
- 13 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 14 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 16 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 17 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 18 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 19 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 20 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 21 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 22 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 23 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 24 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 25 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas