How long does it take to do the hike from Stechelberg to Lauterbrunnen?
And, more importantly, can you pick up the post bus along the way if you are feeling too tired to go on?
Leaving for Switzerland in 34 days,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 Italy
- 4 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 5 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 8 Revised itinerary for italy
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 11 Biarritz family holiday
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Lisbon hotel
- 14 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 19 4 Days in Tuscany
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Switzerland
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 25 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice