How long does it take to do the hike from Stechelberg to Lauterbrunnen?
And, more importantly, can you pick up the post bus along the way if you are feeling too tired to go on?
Leaving for Switzerland in 34 days,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 2 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 3 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 4 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 7 Car rental leaving Rome
- 8 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 9 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 11 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Greece in March?
- 14 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 15 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 16 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 17 Holland/France/Spain
- 18 Why Not Helsinki?
- 19 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 20 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 21 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 22 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 23 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 24 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 25 Glasgow and Edinburgh