Thank you St.Cirq for the e-mail address to schedule an English speaking tour for Lescaux II. You are correct, she does read English but does not respond in English. I speak French fairly well, however I think I might be missing a few words to know for sure how she responded. I believe that she was saying that she needs my credit card information, etc. and that I would be able to pick up tickets 1-8 days priorto the tour. Does that sound familiar? Also she never quoted me a price for the tour. Does she need to know the date, the number of people etc in order to let me know what the charges are? I would love to copy this e-mail and send it to you if you had the time. Thanks, Richard Spitzer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Stay near Paris
- 6 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 7 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 10 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 14 italy
- 15 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 16 Side trip from Geneva
- 17 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 20 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 21 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 22 7 Nights in Paris
- 23 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Getting to San Seb from Madrid