We are taking our 13 year old granddaughter to Scotland next year and she wants to spend Christmas Eve in a castle in Scotland. Does anyone have a recommendation for such a stay? Looking on the internet, it seems that many of the castle hotels are not open at that time of year.
stays in a castle
- 1 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 2 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 3 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 4 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 5 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 6 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 9 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 10 My Journey Through Europe
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 Which tour company would be best?
- 13 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 14 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 15 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 16 What is the best food in France?
- 17 Beauty Products in France?!
- 18 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 19 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 20 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 21 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 22 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 23 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 24 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 25 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!