Driving from Gordes to Chamonix in July and need to split up the drive...dont think I want to stop in Grenoble or Albertville.Does anyone know where would be a lovely spot for one night..thanks
staying somewhere between grenoble and albertville
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 2 No points in Paris .....
- 3 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 4 best time to book accommodation
- 5 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 6 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 7 Stay near Paris
- 8 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 9 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 Sicily - not a trip report
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 15 Questions for my German friends
- 16 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 17 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 18 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 19 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 20 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 21 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma