Traveling in a few weeks to southwest FranceLooking for unique villages, towns. Staying in Mont De Marsan venturing to Bordeaux, St Emilion etc. thinking about Cognac, Sauternes. Coastally looking at Biarritz, Bayonne....?
Staying Mont de Marsan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 2 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 3 Luggage sizing
- 4 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 5 Moving to Belfast
- 6 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 7 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 10 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 15 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 16 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 17 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 18 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 19 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 22 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 23 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 24 Scuol, Switzerland
- 25 2 Weeks in Paris