I am coming to Paris for six months for a post doc. I am in my mid 40's and enjoy hanging out in the evenings but yet..I am very confused about where to look for an apartment. Some swear by the 11th but most are trying to persuade me to stay in the Latin Quarter or St. Germain (more expensive but nicer? safer? closer?). What to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 2 Alitala
- 3 Which Hotel in Rome
- 4 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 5 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 9 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 10 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 11 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 12 Georgia in 4 days
- 13 Where should I go with my family?
- 14 First Solo Adventure
- 15 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 16 PARIS
- 17 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 18 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 21 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 22 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 23 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 24 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 25 Stu Tower