I am coming to Paris for six months for a post doc. I am in my mid 40's and enjoy hanging out in the evenings but yet..I am very confused about where to look for an apartment. Some swear by the 11th but most are trying to persuade me to stay in the Latin Quarter or St. Germain (more expensive but nicer? safer? closer?). What to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 2 Visiting Spain in January
- 3 Where to stay in London?
- 4 Loving Lisbon
- 5 Booking hotels before trains
- 6 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 7 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 8 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 9 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 10 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 11 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 12 Paris---baguette question???
- 13 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 14 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 15 What type of visa is right for me?
- 16 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 17 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 18 RHK's Fall escape
- 19 1 way ticket
- 20 Vienna to Bratislava
- 21 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 22 Carcassonne or St Guilhem le Desert?
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 25 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome