I am coming to Paris for six months for a post doc. I am in my mid 40's and enjoy hanging out in the evenings but yet..I am very confused about where to look for an apartment. Some swear by the 11th but most are trying to persuade me to stay in the Latin Quarter or St. Germain (more expensive but nicer? safer? closer?). What to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 3 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 7 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 8 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 12 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 13 quickest way to Prague
- 14 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 15 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 16 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 17 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 18 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 21 Amsterdam
- 22 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 23 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 24 Train / Calabria
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France