I am from a Schengen country myself and have been visiting Denmark a lot because my boyfriend lives there. I have been living with him for a long time now and am starting to wonder if I can just stay here until we eventually move to my country? I am self employed and pay taxes in my country, and my self employment gives me the ability to travel wherever I want. The self employment agency also didn't say anything when I mentioned I would be in Denmark for most of the year, neither did my accountant.
But I still want to be sure. I normally stay here for 2-3 months and then go back to my home country to visit my family for like 2 weeks. I thought this was how it is done, but now I read something about only being able to stay 90 days in a 180 days period, but I always read this in regards to Americans coming to Europe. Does this also apply to schengen members (Belgium) staying in schengen countries? cause I dont want to be apart from my partner for so long. He is still studying.
I never have to show any visa or passport, Only when I go and check in for my flight I have to give my flight ticket and identity card at the check in desk. Thats it... So how can they even know I am in Denmark for more than 90 days in 180 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 블랙잭카지노⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 카지노게임사이트⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 아시아카지노⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 아시아카지노⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 6 아라비안바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 7 강원랜드바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 8 다모아바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 9 바카라게임⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 16 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 22 Versailles
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 Petrol in Greece