I want to book a place to stay for myself in Vienna and Prague, will be staying single and hence looking for good AirBnB accomodations, could you pls help me understand which are the locations in Vienna and Prague I should search for accomodations , which are close to the city center and the regular tourist attractions.
For example : I should be able to walk back about less then 3-4 kms to reach the accomodation after a dinner and a late night stroll in the city center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Summer Travel order
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Brugge hotel help
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking