I want to book a place to stay for myself in Vienna and Prague, will be staying single and hence looking for good AirBnB accomodations, could you pls help me understand which are the locations in Vienna and Prague I should search for accomodations , which are close to the city center and the regular tourist attractions.
For example : I should be able to walk back about less then 3-4 kms to reach the accomodation after a dinner and a late night stroll in the city center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nutritionextract.com/primal-x-reviews/
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 4 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 5 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 6 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 8 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 11 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 12 3 nights in Madrid
- 13 Help with Ireland Trip
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 18 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 19 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 21 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 25 Iceland trip report!