Ill be graduating college here in the US in May and am planning to travel over to the UK in September to stay with family for an extended period. I'm just trying to figure out if I need to apply for a general visitor visa. I will not be working or studying or anything, but I feel strange just going over there without any solid documentation. I am also trying to figure out how long I can stay for - I know that I am allowed to stay for 6 months but I know that the family I am visiting is considering coming to the US for Christmas and I may join them. Would I be able to return with them to the UK so soon after already having spent almost 4 months with them? I would really like to stay until June. Additionally, could I travel outside of the UK (say, France for example) during my stay with them? Whew! Lots to think about. Let me know if you can help!!
Staying in the UK for extended time! ??
- 1 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 4 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 5 San Lorenzo Market
- 6 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 7 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 8 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 9 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 10 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 11 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 12 Cuenca or Toledo
- 13 Nice
- 14 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 15 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 16 Norway experts needed.
- 17 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 18 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 19 Last monte Paris apartment
- 20 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 24 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013