I am staying with my boyfriend in Paris in one week - neither of us have been to Paris before. Would anyone recommend staying in Montmarte? We are going to shoot for renting a flat instead of a hotel since it's so last minute - already inquired and there is availability in the 5th, 6th and 18th arr. Any other areas that might be worthwhile? We are pretty flexible and only 23 and 25 years old. Coming from CDG and flying out of Orly. We will be here for 4 nights. We were thinking of also taking a day trip to Versailles.
I know it is all last minute, we always manage to do this haha. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in switzerland
- 2 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 3 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 4 Bean need accommodation suggestions
- 5 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 6 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 7 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 8 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 9 European Cooking Secrets
- 10 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 13 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 14 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 15 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 16 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 17 My 60th birthday surprises
- 18 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 19 Help with first time trip with family
- 20 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 21 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 22 Verona or Athens?
- 23 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 24 Spain car rental questions
- 25 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...