I am staying with my boyfriend in Paris in one week - neither of us have been to Paris before. Would anyone recommend staying in Montmarte? We are going to shoot for renting a flat instead of a hotel since it's so last minute - already inquired and there is availability in the 5th, 6th and 18th arr. Any other areas that might be worthwhile? We are pretty flexible and only 23 and 25 years old. Coming from CDG and flying out of Orly. We will be here for 4 nights. We were thinking of also taking a day trip to Versailles.
I know it is all last minute, we always manage to do this haha. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 London Itinerary and Questions
- 5 Ali
- 6 RFID Protection
- 7 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Paris to Ramstein
- 9 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 10 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 13 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 14 3 days to spend in europe
- 15 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 16 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 17 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 18 Christmas Week in London
- 19 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 20 Rail pass question
- 21 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 22 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 23 italy itinerary
- 24 3 days with a Swindon base
- 25 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?