I am staying with my boyfriend in Paris in one week - neither of us have been to Paris before. Would anyone recommend staying in Montmarte? We are going to shoot for renting a flat instead of a hotel since it's so last minute - already inquired and there is availability in the 5th, 6th and 18th arr. Any other areas that might be worthwhile? We are pretty flexible and only 23 and 25 years old. Coming from CDG and flying out of Orly. We will be here for 4 nights. We were thinking of also taking a day trip to Versailles.
I know it is all last minute, we always manage to do this haha. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best daypack ?
- 2 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 5 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 6 Best layover option
- 7 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 8 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 9 Iceland car rental agencies
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 20 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 21 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 22 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 23 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?