I am staying with my boyfriend in Paris in one week - neither of us have been to Paris before. Would anyone recommend staying in Montmarte? We are going to shoot for renting a flat instead of a hotel since it's so last minute - already inquired and there is availability in the 5th, 6th and 18th arr. Any other areas that might be worthwhile? We are pretty flexible and only 23 and 25 years old. Coming from CDG and flying out of Orly. We will be here for 4 nights. We were thinking of also taking a day trip to Versailles.
I know it is all last minute, we always manage to do this haha. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 2 Tracking the Weather
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 7 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 8 Alsace to Austria?
- 9 road trip through scotland
- 10 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 11 Wales
- 12 Best Neck Pillow
- 13 barcelona neighborhood
- 14 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 15 Tieks for travel
- 16 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 17 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 18 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 19 Where to eat in Rome?
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 24 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 25 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.