I am staying with my boyfriend in Paris in one week - neither of us have been to Paris before. Would anyone recommend staying in Montmarte? We are going to shoot for renting a flat instead of a hotel since it's so last minute - already inquired and there is availability in the 5th, 6th and 18th arr. Any other areas that might be worthwhile? We are pretty flexible and only 23 and 25 years old. Coming from CDG and flying out of Orly. We will be here for 4 nights. We were thinking of also taking a day trip to Versailles.
I know it is all last minute, we always manage to do this haha. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 3 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 4 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 5 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 8 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 9 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 10 Ireland ToDo
- 11 Norway Itinerary
- 12 Two weeks in Athens and Cyclades
- 13 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 14 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 15 Amsterdam Hotel
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 18 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 19 italy in ll days and what to see
- 20 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 21 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 22 Amsterdam vs. France
- 23 Hamman Baths Granada
- 24 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 25 First time in Italy