I am staying with my boyfriend in Paris in one week - neither of us have been to Paris before. Would anyone recommend staying in Montmarte? We are going to shoot for renting a flat instead of a hotel since it's so last minute - already inquired and there is availability in the 5th, 6th and 18th arr. Any other areas that might be worthwhile? We are pretty flexible and only 23 and 25 years old. Coming from CDG and flying out of Orly. We will be here for 4 nights. We were thinking of also taking a day trip to Versailles.
I know it is all last minute, we always manage to do this haha. Thank you!
Staying in the 18th arr Paris
- 1 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 2 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Rome Accommodation
- 7 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 8 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 21 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 rent car / Munich