I am staying with my boyfriend in Paris in one week - neither of us have been to Paris before. Would anyone recommend staying in Montmarte? We are going to shoot for renting a flat instead of a hotel since it's so last minute - already inquired and there is availability in the 5th, 6th and 18th arr. Any other areas that might be worthwhile? We are pretty flexible and only 23 and 25 years old. Coming from CDG and flying out of Orly. We will be here for 4 nights. We were thinking of also taking a day trip to Versailles.
I know it is all last minute, we always manage to do this haha. Thank you!
Staying in the 18th arr Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 2 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 5 Germany for 3 weeks
- 6 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 7 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 8 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 9 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 10 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 11 WiFi on trains
- 12 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 13 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 14 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 15 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 16 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 17 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 18 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 19 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 20 Renting an apt.
- 21 A guide to Madrid
- 22 Amsterday > Bruges
- 23 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 24 CDG questions
- 25 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!