I am staying with my boyfriend in Paris in one week - neither of us have been to Paris before. Would anyone recommend staying in Montmarte? We are going to shoot for renting a flat instead of a hotel since it's so last minute - already inquired and there is availability in the 5th, 6th and 18th arr. Any other areas that might be worthwhile? We are pretty flexible and only 23 and 25 years old. Coming from CDG and flying out of Orly. We will be here for 4 nights. We were thinking of also taking a day trip to Versailles.
I know it is all last minute, we always manage to do this haha. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노설명＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라”생중계바카라
- 2 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 3 Leather goods in Florence
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 4 days in Provence in early June
- 6 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 7 Transportation
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 13 Things to do in Montpellier
- 14 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 France Itinerary Advice
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 21 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 22 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 23 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 24 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 25 Trip to Rome