I am staying with my boyfriend in Paris in one week - neither of us have been to Paris before. Would anyone recommend staying in Montmarte? We are going to shoot for renting a flat instead of a hotel since it's so last minute - already inquired and there is availability in the 5th, 6th and 18th arr. Any other areas that might be worthwhile? We are pretty flexible and only 23 and 25 years old. Coming from CDG and flying out of Orly. We will be here for 4 nights. We were thinking of also taking a day trip to Versailles.
I know it is all last minute, we always manage to do this haha. Thank you!
Staying in the 18th arr Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 4 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 Budget family trip to Europe
- 11 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 12 By train to and out of Prague
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 20 Berlin
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 23 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 24 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 25 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips