I am staying with my boyfriend in Paris in one week - neither of us have been to Paris before. Would anyone recommend staying in Montmarte? We are going to shoot for renting a flat instead of a hotel since it's so last minute - already inquired and there is availability in the 5th, 6th and 18th arr. Any other areas that might be worthwhile? We are pretty flexible and only 23 and 25 years old. Coming from CDG and flying out of Orly. We will be here for 4 nights. We were thinking of also taking a day trip to Versailles.
I know it is all last minute, we always manage to do this haha. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Book List for Italy
- 2 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 3 Family vacay in Europe
- 4 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 5 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 6 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 7 Classical Music in Milan
- 8 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 11 touring near rome airport
- 12 12 Days in Italy
- 13 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 14 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 15 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 16 day tours - Loire Valley
- 17 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 18 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 19 Sienna with kids
- 20 8 days in switzerland
- 21 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 22 Places to visits near Porto
- 23 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 24 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 25 Italy - best two central locations