I am planning a trip to Italy and currently having a hard time with a home base selection.
My wife and I will travel in May and have 3 days set aside for the cinque terre. We will arrive by train from Nice. After the cinque terre we will be picking up a car to travel north
does staying in portovenere not let me experience the cinque terre at night?
Is the cinque terra a must see late at night when it is quiet?
should i split nights between the two (extra time involved with changing hotels)
If you guys can help me. what are the pros and cons of staying in either the cinque terre or Portovenere?
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 2 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 3 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 6 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 7 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 8 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 9 vegetarian in spain
- 10 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 11 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 14 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 15 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 16 Dublin Leap Card
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 18 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 19 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 20 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 21 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 24 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 25 Getting from Positano to Rome