I am planning a trip to Italy and currently having a hard time with a home base selection.
My wife and I will travel in May and have 3 days set aside for the cinque terre. We will arrive by train from Nice. After the cinque terre we will be picking up a car to travel north
does staying in portovenere not let me experience the cinque terre at night?
Is the cinque terra a must see late at night when it is quiet?
should i split nights between the two (extra time involved with changing hotels)
If you guys can help me. what are the pros and cons of staying in either the cinque terre or Portovenere?
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 2 Tuscany Itinerary
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 5 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 8 Multi Country car Rental
- 9 London in Winter Report
- 10 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Couscous
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 20 driving from London to Lourdes
- 21 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 ATM