I am planning a trip to Italy and currently having a hard time with a home base selection.
My wife and I will travel in May and have 3 days set aside for the cinque terre. We will arrive by train from Nice. After the cinque terre we will be picking up a car to travel north
does staying in portovenere not let me experience the cinque terre at night?
Is the cinque terra a must see late at night when it is quiet?
should i split nights between the two (extra time involved with changing hotels)
If you guys can help me. what are the pros and cons of staying in either the cinque terre or Portovenere?
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 My final Prague itinerary
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 Positano or Sorrento?
- 6 Last minute trip to Capri
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 weekend from cologne germany
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 11 Switzerland in September
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 14 13 nights in switzerland
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Earthquake near Naples
- 17 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 18 London Theater
- 19 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 20 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 23 Munich itinerary review
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg