I am planning a trip to Italy and currently having a hard time with a home base selection.
My wife and I will travel in May and have 3 days set aside for the cinque terre. We will arrive by train from Nice. After the cinque terre we will be picking up a car to travel north
does staying in portovenere not let me experience the cinque terre at night?
Is the cinque terra a must see late at night when it is quiet?
should i split nights between the two (extra time involved with changing hotels)
If you guys can help me. what are the pros and cons of staying in either the cinque terre or Portovenere?
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 4 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 10 Escargots in Paris
- 11 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 12 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 13 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 16 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 17 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Vacation in Great Britain
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years