After a lot of planning for a trip to Spain in May, my plan has changed and I am now going to London instead. I have not finalized anything yet, but have found a nice hotel in Mayfair. I will be getting a guide book, but I like to see what people's experiences are. I know that Mayfair is an upscale neighborhood but I have some questions. Are there affordable and/or inexpensive places to eat in Mayfair? I am thinking about inexpensive pub food and decent take away options. What about markets, pharmacies etc. The hotel is Flemings Mayfair on Half Moon Street. Does anyone know this hotel...opinions? What do you think about the location for sightseeing? I plan on doing most of the "touristy" stuff(Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Tate Modern, Tower of London etc.). Also, I am not really worried about safety but is there enough nightlife within walking distance(nothing too crazy, just pubs maybe a theater or cinema, some restaurants). I'd like to avoid the tube at night if possible.
Also, are there any major tourist attractions that I should book in advance before leaving the US? I know this is a lot, thank you so much for taking the time to help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노블랙썬■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ネ아시안카지노
- 2 성인신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 4 asdfasdf
- 5 Transportation
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 Leather goods in Florence
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 Trip to Rome
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours