I would appreciate it if you could help me with this one.
We'll be staying in London and hoping to get to see most of the tourist attractions.
Which area is safe to stay in, close to the city and affordable (budget less than 200$ per night), close to the tube.
my friend suggested Kensington. Any other ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.k) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPP
- 2 AVG@ Antivirus CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Trogir or Split
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights