I don't mean to sound paranoid but lately I keep reading in my Ukraine guidebooks that immunization for Hep A and typhoid is a good idea. They say it could be caught by eating or drinking. I intend to drink bottled water while in Kiev obviously but should I be worried about catching it in normal type of restaurants? I really don't want to get the jabs and I surely don't want Typhoid! Any feedback? Am I crazy not to protect myself before going?
Staying in Kiev for one week - do I need immunization jabs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camino No-No
- 2 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 3 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 4 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 5 Bayeux tapestry
- 6 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 7 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 8 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 9 Is Capri overrated?
- 10 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 11 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 12 A week in Paris
- 13 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 14 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 15 Train des Pignes
- 16 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 17 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 18 9 days in switzerland
- 19 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 20 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 21 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 22 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 23 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 24 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 25 Which base in the Cotswolds