I don't mean to sound paranoid but lately I keep reading in my Ukraine guidebooks that immunization for Hep A and typhoid is a good idea. They say it could be caught by eating or drinking. I intend to drink bottled water while in Kiev obviously but should I be worried about catching it in normal type of restaurants? I really don't want to get the jabs and I surely don't want Typhoid! Any feedback? Am I crazy not to protect myself before going?
Staying in Kiev for one week - do I need immunization jabs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 nearby cities to london
- 4 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 5 London hotel
- 6 Prague - Tram #22
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 13 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 14 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Where to stay in Rome
- 17 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 22 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Sicily Suggetions
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions