We are considering staying in barceloneta for a few nights on our way out of Spain (having already spent a few nights in Barcelona earlier in our trip). Would you recommend staying in Barceloneta in march? we are looking for one final relaxing day in the area.
Staying in barceloneta in march?
- 1 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 5 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 6 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 7 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 10 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 11 Barcelona
- 12 Drive Rome Florence
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 15 Home base in Provence in July
- 16 Storage Madrid Airport
- 17 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 18 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 19 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 20 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 21 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 22 VISIT TO ANDALUCIA - SPAIN
- 23 Apartment in Seville
- 24 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 25 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice