I am traveling for the first time to the French Riviera in mid May. I will be staying in Antibes for five days. I would love some ideas on planning my daily trips to nearby towns, etc. to pack as much in as I can since I don't know if I will ever be there again. I won't have a car and would like to go by mostly train or even some bike rides. I love to walk as well. Also, should I venture into Italy and is it a hassle re crossing the border there? Thanks SO much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland March Itinerary
- 2 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 3 Planning A trip
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Checking accounts in Europe
- 12 Accountant in Slovenia
- 13 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 14 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 15 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 18 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 19 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 20 Italy June 6-16
- 21 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Help us with our new sharing economy business
Staying in Antibes for five days in May. Please help with day trips!