I was hoping someone could be me some advice. I was looking to stay in the Marais area, but have ended up booking a place in the 2nd arrondissement.
Can anyone tell me about this area? The information online is limited, I am staying in an apartment on rue Montmartre, but now not sure if this area is ok?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 총판토토 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 총판토토 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 8 Cell Phone Question
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 Greek Islands (small)
- 13 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 16 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 17 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 20 Campervan in Croatia
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 24 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 25 Como Bus to Bellagio