We are two families with kids (6 Adults & 4 children) who will be visiting Bosnia and Herzegovina from the 8th to 20th August this year, we are interested in sight seeing, adventure activities (rafting ex...) and seeing world Heritage sights.
Would like to know what would be the best towns/cities to stay at during our stay?
We are planning to rent a car, and drive around? Would that be a good idea? Hows the driving conditions there? Any this we need to keep an eye on?
Also, we are looking for stay in two locations and drive from there to other places/towns around?
We have already booked a hotel in Sarajevo, but still wondering which other areas we should spend the other half of the holiday. We don’t mind driving to other places around if the drive is less than couple of hours. So we are looking for a centralized location which we can leave early morning and go explore areas around
We are still in the planning phase to we are open for any suggestion? Feel free to share them
Thanks & Regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 2 restaurants in Marais district
- 3 France & Italy, May or June
- 4 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 5 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 6 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 7 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 8 Engadine Valley help
- 9 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 10 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 11 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 12 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece
- 14 Italy for Christmas Week
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 Shoes in Scotland
- 17 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 18 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 19 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 22 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 23 Portugal with large family
- 24 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 25 Sicily