We are two families with kids (6 Adults & 4 children) who will be visiting Bosnia and Herzegovina from the 8th to 20th August this year, we are interested in sight seeing, adventure activities (rafting ex...) and seeing world Heritage sights.
Would like to know what would be the best towns/cities to stay at during our stay?
We are planning to rent a car, and drive around? Would that be a good idea? Hows the driving conditions there? Any this we need to keep an eye on?
Also, we are looking for stay in two locations and drive from there to other places/towns around?
We have already booked a hotel in Sarajevo, but still wondering which other areas we should spend the other half of the holiday. We don’t mind driving to other places around if the drive is less than couple of hours. So we are looking for a centralized location which we can leave early morning and go explore areas around
We are still in the planning phase to we are open for any suggestion? Feel free to share them
Thanks & Regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Paris to Italy
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Driving through Paris
- 9 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 10 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 23 Electrical Power Conversion
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?