We are two families with kids (6 Adults & 4 children) who will be visiting Bosnia and Herzegovina from the 8th to 20th August this year, we are interested in sight seeing, adventure activities (rafting ex...) and seeing world Heritage sights.
Would like to know what would be the best towns/cities to stay at during our stay?
We are planning to rent a car, and drive around? Would that be a good idea? Hows the driving conditions there? Any this we need to keep an eye on?
Also, we are looking for stay in two locations and drive from there to other places/towns around?
We have already booked a hotel in Sarajevo, but still wondering which other areas we should spend the other half of the holiday. We don’t mind driving to other places around if the drive is less than couple of hours. So we are looking for a centralized location which we can leave early morning and go explore areas around
We are still in the planning phase to we are open for any suggestion? Feel free to share them
Thanks & Regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist:: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291 :6706 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 3 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 4 alcazar question and seville advice
- 5 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 6 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 7 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 8 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 9 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 10 Amsterdam highlights
- 11 First visit to London
- 12 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 13 Villa in Italy
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 16 Paris advice with kids
- 17 International drivers permit
- 18 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 19 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 20 Paris travel help
- 21 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 22 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 23 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 24 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 25 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres