We are two families with kids (6 Adults & 4 children) who will be visiting Bosnia and Herzegovina from the 8th to 20th August this year, we are interested in sight seeing, adventure activities (rafting ex...) and seeing world Heritage sights.
Would like to know what would be the best towns/cities to stay at during our stay?
We are planning to rent a car, and drive around? Would that be a good idea? Hows the driving conditions there? Any this we need to keep an eye on?
Also, we are looking for stay in two locations and drive from there to other places/towns around?
We have already booked a hotel in Sarajevo, but still wondering which other areas we should spend the other half of the holiday. We don’t mind driving to other places around if the drive is less than couple of hours. So we are looking for a centralized location which we can leave early morning and go explore areas around
We are still in the planning phase to we are open for any suggestion? Feel free to share them
Thanks & Regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 8 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 9 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 10 How the kids age calculated
- 11 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 12 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 13 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Uffizi Phone Number
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Aix Provence
- 19 Sintra
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Murren to Prague