We are two families with kids (6 Adults & 4 children) who will be visiting Bosnia and Herzegovina from the 8th to 20th August this year, we are interested in sight seeing, adventure activities (rafting ex...) and seeing world Heritage sights.
Would like to know what would be the best towns/cities to stay at during our stay?
We are planning to rent a car, and drive around? Would that be a good idea? Hows the driving conditions there? Any this we need to keep an eye on?
Also, we are looking for stay in two locations and drive from there to other places/towns around?
We have already booked a hotel in Sarajevo, but still wondering which other areas we should spend the other half of the holiday. We don’t mind driving to other places around if the drive is less than couple of hours. So we are looking for a centralized location which we can leave early morning and go explore areas around
We are still in the planning phase to we are open for any suggestion? Feel free to share them
Thanks & Regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 5 Les Invalides Night Show
- 6 limousine services - milan - rome
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 9 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 12 Camogli and surrounds
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 15 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 16 2 days in Florence
- 17 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 20 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 23 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 25 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid