Planning a trip to Cote D'Azur in early November for about 6 nights. Can't decide whether to stay all nights in Nice and just do day trips to the many towns of interest, or maybe take one of those nights and stay in one of the perched villages. We'll visit one or two such villages no matter what, but I wondered if it was worth uprooting ourselves for one night to have the experiencing of sleeping there. Your comments will be welcome!
stay only in Nice, or Nice+another town?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 2 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 3 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 4 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 5 Amsterdam restaurants
- 6 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 7 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 8 Pousadas
- 9 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 10 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 11 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 12 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 13 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 14 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 15 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 16 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 17 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 18 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 19 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 20 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 21 Is Capri overrated?
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 23 9 days in switzerland
- 24 Train des Pignes
- 25 transport from Central London to Southampton