Planning a trip to Cote D'Azur in early November for about 6 nights. Can't decide whether to stay all nights in Nice and just do day trips to the many towns of interest, or maybe take one of those nights and stay in one of the perched villages. We'll visit one or two such villages no matter what, but I wondered if it was worth uprooting ourselves for one night to have the experiencing of sleeping there. Your comments will be welcome!
stay only in Nice, or Nice+another town?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Tours
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 2 full days in Paris
- 4 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 5 3 days in Rome
- 6 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 7 Central London Hotels
- 8 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 9 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 10 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 11 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 12 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 13 ITALY
- 14 Help with Madrid Location
- 15 Italy and Greece
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 17 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 18 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 19 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 20 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 21 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 22 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 23 2 Days in Rome
- 24 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 25 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!