My fiance and I plan to go to Paris for a week and then head to Italy for a week. Here is the dilemma, we want to stay somewhere romantic like Capri, but we would like to see a couple of sites in Rome (Vatican and Colosseum) and Pompeii. We are hoping to stay somewhere with posh hotels and great Italian food. We would stay in Rome, but we aren't sure that the pace is right for our honeymoon. We are going in late March and weather isn't too much of a concern, as we love the rain and have no plans to take a dip. Does this sound like trouble?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 password reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 Long weekend in Albania
- 10 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 11 car rental
- 12 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 13 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 14 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 15 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Munich and....???
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Northern Ireland ideas