My fiance and I plan to go to Paris for a week and then head to Italy for a week. Here is the dilemma, we want to stay somewhere romantic like Capri, but we would like to see a couple of sites in Rome (Vatican and Colosseum) and Pompeii. We are hoping to stay somewhere with posh hotels and great Italian food. We would stay in Rome, but we aren't sure that the pace is right for our honeymoon. We are going in late March and weather isn't too much of a concern, as we love the rain and have no plans to take a dip. Does this sound like trouble?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 9 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 10 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 14 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 15 Flamenco in October
- 16 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 23 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 24 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 25 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days