I am beginning my trip for our anniversary in Porto Ercole for three nights. We were than suppose to drive from there to Florence stopping in Sienna just for lunch and staying two nights in Florence before we go to Venice for three nights. I have been to Florence a few times already and was thinking I am missing out by not staying somewhere in Tuscany instead. What do you think? Where would you stay for a couple of nights? Would you go to Florence once again since it is easy to take the train to Venice or drive from Porto Ercole to a location in Tuscany and stay two nights doing day trips around? Any suggestions? We love food and wine and honestly I don't think I'm going back to the Uffizi this trip Also this is the first week in July so I am afraid it will be HOT and CROWDED. Might be nice to be in the country side with a pool?
Stay in Tuscany or Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Transportation in Barcelona
- 6 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 7 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 11 5am arrival in Dublin
- 12 What are the best places to see in England
- 13 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 14 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 15 destination wedding
- 16 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 17 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 18 10 Hours in Brussels
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 23 Italy
- 24 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 25 Spend a year in the Dolomites