I am beginning my trip for our anniversary in Porto Ercole for three nights. We were than suppose to drive from there to Florence stopping in Sienna just for lunch and staying two nights in Florence before we go to Venice for three nights. I have been to Florence a few times already and was thinking I am missing out by not staying somewhere in Tuscany instead. What do you think? Where would you stay for a couple of nights? Would you go to Florence once again since it is easy to take the train to Venice or drive from Porto Ercole to a location in Tuscany and stay two nights doing day trips around? Any suggestions? We love food and wine and honestly I don't think I'm going back to the Uffizi this trip Also this is the first week in July so I am afraid it will be HOT and CROWDED. Might be nice to be in the country side with a pool?
Stay in Tuscany or Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 Wiring money for apt rental?
- 4 Help with a small island in Greece
- 5 Photo Ops, Great Pubs, Something Different - Cornwall Suggestions Please
- 6 granada to algarve
- 7 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 8 Libourne overnight
- 9 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 10 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 11 AA Frequent Flyer Flight bookings to Europe
- 12 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 13 Brugge photo on Bing
- 14 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 15 Can anyone suggest a good Italian phrase app?
- 16 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 17 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 18 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 19 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 23 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!