Hello, Fodorites ~
After much planning, now I'm second-guessing part of the itinerary for our upcoming trip this fall ~ mainly because I love fachwerk/historic architecture and keep discovering little towns that I'm dying to see. I realize I can't see it all, we hate rushing around, and I'm sure we'll be back (this is my 5th trip to Germany). But I'm still having a hard time with this one, would love your opinions:
3 nights/2 days in Bamberg.
Then a long travel day (via train) from Bamberg to Lueneburg, stopping at Celle and Hann. Muenden for a few hours en route.
2 nights/2 days in Bamberg.
Then an afternoon train to Hann. Muenden (overnight), then continue on to Lueneburg the next day, possibly stopping at Goettingen, as well as Celle.
*Is it worth sacrificing a third night in Bamberg for a night in Hann. Muenden (and possibly Goettingen), or will I be sorry I have to leave Bamberg so soon?
*Is an overnight in Hann. Muenden worth it, or should we just try to see it for a few hours en route north?
I welcome all of your thoughts/suggestions! Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안바카라∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노아시안바카라
- 2 핼로우바카라∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노핼로우바카라
- 3 헬로우바카라∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노헬로우바카라
- 4 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 12 getting to CDG
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 16 Revised itinerary for italy
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 19 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 Places of interest
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 Switzerland in November?
- 25 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
Stay in Hannoversch Muenden versus another night in Bamberg?
Hello, Fodorites ~