We have found a reasonable B & B --Bellevue on the Buda side of Budapest. So much that I read elsewhere suggests staying on the Pest side because it is closer to so much of the activity and isn't so touristy. Any experiences to share?
Stay in Buda or Pest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 5 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 6 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 7 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 13 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 14 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 15 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 16 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 17 Toulouse and beyond -
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 20 Munich
- 21 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 25 Munich with a car?