We have found a reasonable B & B --Bellevue on the Buda side of Budapest. So much that I read elsewhere suggests staying on the Pest side because it is closer to so much of the activity and isn't so touristy. Any experiences to share?
Stay in Buda or Pest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Island honeymoon
- 2 Just a wedding in Sofia, Bulgary
- 3 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 4 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 5 NT in devon and cornwall
- 6 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 7 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 DCC on the increase?
- 10 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 11 Paris info required
- 12 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 13 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 14 Venice - things to do?
- 15 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 16 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 17 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 18 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 19 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 20 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 21 Lyon Arrondissements
- 22 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 23 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 24 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 25 Alilaguna to Rialto?