We are planning to be in the area during last 10 days of sep 2013. I am unable to find a good hotel in sorrento, which is the recommended to be the place to stay for exploring AC. We are well-travelled and can find our way around.
I can't believe that all of them are booked at this time of the year. Need advice from people how know the area well . My absolute requirements are a) great views 2) close enough to walk to the town for meals, transportation etc. we are in good shape and can walk up and down as needed.
Can someone recommend ways to find good hotels and book since online reservation systems are showing red ?
Everyone seems to stay in Sorrento, so is there an alternative ?
Appreciate your help!
Stay in amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Arc de Triumph Question
- 3 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 4 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 5 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 London 2nd time around
- 10 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 11 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 12 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 13 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 17 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 18 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 19 Rovinj, Croatia
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 Paris November 2014
- 22 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 23 Traveling in France by train
- 24 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 25 Unique Venice Activity