We are planning to be in the area during last 10 days of sep 2013. I am unable to find a good hotel in sorrento, which is the recommended to be the place to stay for exploring AC. We are well-travelled and can find our way around.
I can't believe that all of them are booked at this time of the year. Need advice from people how know the area well . My absolute requirements are a) great views 2) close enough to walk to the town for meals, transportation etc. we are in good shape and can walk up and down as needed.
Can someone recommend ways to find good hotels and book since online reservation systems are showing red ?
Everyone seems to stay in Sorrento, so is there an alternative ?
Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 4 Super Cover For Hertz
- 5 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 When to Visit Scotland
- 8 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 9 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 10 Amalfi Coast help
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Sicily
- 13 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 14 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 Where to buy Saffron?
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 4 days itinerary for France
- 25 Stonehenge more accessible with group?