We are planning to be in the area during last 10 days of sep 2013. I am unable to find a good hotel in sorrento, which is the recommended to be the place to stay for exploring AC. We are well-travelled and can find our way around.
I can't believe that all of them are booked at this time of the year. Need advice from people how know the area well . My absolute requirements are a) great views 2) close enough to walk to the town for meals, transportation etc. we are in good shape and can walk up and down as needed.
Can someone recommend ways to find good hotels and book since online reservation systems are showing red ?
Everyone seems to stay in Sorrento, so is there an alternative ?
Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 3 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 4 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 5 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 9 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 12 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 15 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 16 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 Germany train help!
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges