We are planning to be in the area during last 10 days of sep 2013. I am unable to find a good hotel in sorrento, which is the recommended to be the place to stay for exploring AC. We are well-travelled and can find our way around.
I can't believe that all of them are booked at this time of the year. Need advice from people how know the area well . My absolute requirements are a) great views 2) close enough to walk to the town for meals, transportation etc. we are in good shape and can walk up and down as needed.
Can someone recommend ways to find good hotels and book since online reservation systems are showing red ?
Everyone seems to stay in Sorrento, so is there an alternative ?
Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ludwig Castles
- 2 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 5 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 8 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 9 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 10 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 11 2 Months in Sicily
- 12 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 13 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 14 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 15 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 16 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 17 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 18 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 19 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 20 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 21 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 22 Short Trip in July
- 23 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 HIking through France for 2 weeks