We are planning to be in the area during last 10 days of sep 2013. I am unable to find a good hotel in sorrento, which is the recommended to be the place to stay for exploring AC. We are well-travelled and can find our way around.
I can't believe that all of them are booked at this time of the year. Need advice from people how know the area well . My absolute requirements are a) great views 2) close enough to walk to the town for meals, transportation etc. we are in good shape and can walk up and down as needed.
Can someone recommend ways to find good hotels and book since online reservation systems are showing red ?
Everyone seems to stay in Sorrento, so is there an alternative ?
Appreciate your help!
Stay in amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Venice really dirty?
- 2 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 3 Christmas in London
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 6 Norway Advice
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 9 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin
- 10 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 11 Winter in Paris
- 12 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 13 Stay in 1 Place or Multiple
- 14 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 15 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 16 Is this enough time for Canterbury, Beachy Head, and Dover?
- 17 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 18 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 19 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 22 Restaurants Venice, Rome, and Florence
- 23 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 24 Planning Europe trip
- 25 planning a trip to Europe next year!