We are planning to be in the area during last 10 days of sep 2013. I am unable to find a good hotel in sorrento, which is the recommended to be the place to stay for exploring AC. We are well-travelled and can find our way around.
I can't believe that all of them are booked at this time of the year. Need advice from people how know the area well . My absolute requirements are a) great views 2) close enough to walk to the town for meals, transportation etc. we are in good shape and can walk up and down as needed.
Can someone recommend ways to find good hotels and book since online reservation systems are showing red ?
Everyone seems to stay in Sorrento, so is there an alternative ?
Appreciate your help!
Stay in amalfi coast
- 1 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 4 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 8 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 11 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 18 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 Apartments in Rome
- 21 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 22 A full week in The Netherlands
- 23 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia