We are planning to be in the area during last 10 days of sep 2013. I am unable to find a good hotel in sorrento, which is the recommended to be the place to stay for exploring AC. We are well-travelled and can find our way around.
I can't believe that all of them are booked at this time of the year. Need advice from people how know the area well . My absolute requirements are a) great views 2) close enough to walk to the town for meals, transportation etc. we are in good shape and can walk up and down as needed.
Can someone recommend ways to find good hotels and book since online reservation systems are showing red ?
Everyone seems to stay in Sorrento, so is there an alternative ?
Appreciate your help!
Stay in amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 2 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Reykjavik hotels
- 9 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 First Time to UK since 2001
- 14 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 15 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 16 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 17 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 18 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 19 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 22 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 25 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna