I'm going to visit Crete for about 6 days. I'm wondering whether it's a good idea to stay at Chania for maybe 4 days, and the rest in Heraklion or Agios? Actually I'll travel to Crete from/back to Athens by ferry.
Stay at Chania (Crete) for nearly a week?
- 1 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 Renting an apartment in Spain
- 4 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 5 BARCELONA--RENTAL APARTMENT FOR TWO---plus Valencia..
- 6 Cuenca or Toledo
- 7 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 8 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 9 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 10 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 11 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 15 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 florence hotel
- 19 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 20 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 21 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 22 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 23 Help! Can't book Eurostar online
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!