I have been planning on starting in Cappadocia after 5 nights in Istanbul then working my way southwest and back up to Izmir to fly back to Istanbul. However I just found that if I rent my car to start in Izmir it is significantly less money. This is late April early May, does it really matter switching directions and going down coast to start?
Start Izmir instead of Cappadocia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 5 Sicily Suggetions
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 8 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 16 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 17 London hotel
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 A drive in Europe
- 20 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 23 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Paris in April?