I have been planning on starting in Cappadocia after 5 nights in Istanbul then working my way southwest and back up to Izmir to fly back to Istanbul. However I just found that if I rent my car to start in Izmir it is significantly less money. This is late April early May, does it really matter switching directions and going down coast to start?
Start Izmir instead of Cappadocia?
- 1 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 4 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 5 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 6 Ordering wine in Paris
- 7 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 8 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 9 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 10 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 11 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 12 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 13 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Foggia Day Trip
- 17 Cinque Terre card and train
- 18 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 19 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 20 Retirement Vacation
- 21 London Evening Activity
- 22 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 23 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 24 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 25 Car rental