Will have 5 nights in Istanbul to start and one whole day at end before flying out. Would be leaving there on April 23, so should we fly to Cappadocia first, rent a car then head through Konya to Antalya and head back uo coast to Izmir. Or fly to Izmir and end up in Cappadocia. It was suggested also to fly to Cappadocia first, then fly to Izmir and not drive southwest through mountains, Konya, Lakes etc at all. Then from Izmir head south and train or fly back from Antalya. My husband is not really a city guy, we love hiking and great scenery. Weather at this time is a factor as well. Please give me input as itinerary.
Start in Cappadocia or Izmir-have16 days outside Istanbul
- 1 Norway experts needed.
- 2 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 3 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 4 A chacun son goût
- 5 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 6 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 7 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 8 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 9 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 London on a sunny day
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 16 London hotels
- 17 What size luggage?
- 18 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 19 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 20 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 21 Nice
- 22 Bernina Express questions
- 23 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 24 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 25 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass