Will have 5 nights in Istanbul to start and one whole day at end before flying out. Would be leaving there on April 23, so should we fly to Cappadocia first, rent a car then head through Konya to Antalya and head back uo coast to Izmir. Or fly to Izmir and end up in Cappadocia. It was suggested also to fly to Cappadocia first, then fly to Izmir and not drive southwest through mountains, Konya, Lakes etc at all. Then from Izmir head south and train or fly back from Antalya. My husband is not really a city guy, we love hiking and great scenery. Weather at this time is a factor as well. Please give me input as itinerary.
Start in Cappadocia or Izmir-have16 days outside Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 2 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 3 Floating the Gorge!!!
- 4 Greek Island honeymoon
- 5 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 6 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 7 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 Garmisch
- 10 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 11 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 12 Portugal with children
- 13 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 14 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 15 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 16 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 17 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 18 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 19 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 20 drive how far from GLA first day?
- 21 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 22 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 23 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 24 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 25 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...