Will have 5 nights in Istanbul to start and one whole day at end before flying out. Would be leaving there on April 23, so should we fly to Cappadocia first, rent a car then head through Konya to Antalya and head back uo coast to Izmir. Or fly to Izmir and end up in Cappadocia. It was suggested also to fly to Cappadocia first, then fly to Izmir and not drive southwest through mountains, Konya, Lakes etc at all. Then from Izmir head south and train or fly back from Antalya. My husband is not really a city guy, we love hiking and great scenery. Weather at this time is a factor as well. Please give me input as itinerary.
Start in Cappadocia or Izmir-have16 days outside Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 2 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 7 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 8 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 9 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 10 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Munich with a car?
- 15 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 16 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 22 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days