Will have 5 nights in Istanbul to start and one whole day at end before flying out. Would be leaving there on April 23, so should we fly to Cappadocia first, rent a car then head through Konya to Antalya and head back uo coast to Izmir. Or fly to Izmir and end up in Cappadocia. It was suggested also to fly to Cappadocia first, then fly to Izmir and not drive southwest through mountains, Konya, Lakes etc at all. Then from Izmir head south and train or fly back from Antalya. My husband is not really a city guy, we love hiking and great scenery. Weather at this time is a factor as well. Please give me input as itinerary.
Start in Cappadocia or Izmir-have16 days outside Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 2 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 3 ITALO trains need help
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 How much luggage?????
- 8 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 9 plug adapters ITALY
- 10 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 11 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 12 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 13 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 14 Paris in black and white
- 15 10 days to Explore Europe
- 16 Transfer Milan airport
- 17 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 18 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 19 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 20 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 21 London for Free
- 22 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 23 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 24 Day Trips from Nice
- 25 Help with France itinerary