I'm trying to figure out whether to purchase from Stansted Express or National Express. As part of the Eurotrip we are doing, we will be landing in Stansted Airport and would like to know if it's best to go with Stansted Express or National Express. I've been reading that National Express has the 2for1 deal for the tourist sites but it is more expensive by 4 pounds compared to Stansted Express.
Any tips and stories from Fodorites?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 2 Place to stay
- 3 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 4 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 5 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 London advice
- 8 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 9 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 12 Another Question re Scotland
- 13 Train up the Jungfrau
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Valencia, Spain
- 16 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 17 Visit to Engand
- 18 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 19 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 22 Driver"s License & Language
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 credit and debit cards