I'm trying to figure out whether to purchase from Stansted Express or National Express. As part of the Eurotrip we are doing, we will be landing in Stansted Airport and would like to know if it's best to go with Stansted Express or National Express. I've been reading that National Express has the 2for1 deal for the tourist sites but it is more expensive by 4 pounds compared to Stansted Express.
Any tips and stories from Fodorites?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 Greece
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 8 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 9 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 10 Iceland
- 11 Spain - day driver advice
- 12 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 13 London with Teens Trip Report
- 14 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 18 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 19 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 22 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 23 Lake Como AREA questions
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Exploring Lisbon & where else?