I am going to be in Naples in February 2011. The opera tickets are on the expensive side, and I was hoping that the Teatro San Carlo might have some standing room seats. I can't find any reference to standing room on the web in English or Italian, but I'm not sure of the term that Italians use. Would anyone have any idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 2 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 3 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 4 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 5 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 6 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 7 Piedmont as a destination
- 8 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 9 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 10 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 11 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 12 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 13 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 14 Passport proplems
- 15 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 16 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 21 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 22 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 23 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 24 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 25 CANNES MONACO EZE