I am going to be in Naples in February 2011. The opera tickets are on the expensive side, and I was hoping that the Teatro San Carlo might have some standing room seats. I can't find any reference to standing room on the web in English or Italian, but I'm not sure of the term that Italians use. Would anyone have any idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 4 Barcelona extension
- 5 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 6 France for a month in 2017
- 7 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 11 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 12 a few hours in Stockholm
- 13 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 14 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 15 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 18 Vuerling airlines
- 19 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 20 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 21 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 22 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 23 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 24 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 25 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?