I am going to be in Naples in February 2011. The opera tickets are on the expensive side, and I was hoping that the Teatro San Carlo might have some standing room seats. I can't find any reference to standing room on the web in English or Italian, but I'm not sure of the term that Italians use. Would anyone have any idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 2 Holiday in Europe
- 3 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 4 Hostel Advice
- 5 Amalfi or Positano
- 6 trip to Italy
- 7 particularly just headquartered on the great
- 8 First Time Europe Trip
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 2 weeks in Prague
- 11 student in denmark
- 12 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 13 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 14 Train from Lille to Delft
- 15 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 16 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 17 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 18 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 19 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 20 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 21 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Belgium advice
- 24 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 25 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris