I am going to be in Naples in February 2011. The opera tickets are on the expensive side, and I was hoping that the Teatro San Carlo might have some standing room seats. I can't find any reference to standing room on the web in English or Italian, but I'm not sure of the term that Italians use. Would anyone have any idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 6 Cornwall Advice
- 7 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 8 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 9 "Never Mind"
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 12 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 13 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 14 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 15 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 16 Killarney
- 17 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 18 Florence Travel Guide
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 23 Rome Advice?
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)