I am going to be in Naples in February 2011. The opera tickets are on the expensive side, and I was hoping that the Teatro San Carlo might have some standing room seats. I can't find any reference to standing room on the web in English or Italian, but I'm not sure of the term that Italians use. Would anyone have any idea?
Standing Room Tickets at Teatro San Carlo in Napoli
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 8 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 9 Shoes for Paris in April
- 10 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 16 London visit
- 17 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 18 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 19 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 20 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 21 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?