I am going to be in Naples in February 2011. The opera tickets are on the expensive side, and I was hoping that the Teatro San Carlo might have some standing room seats. I can't find any reference to standing room on the web in English or Italian, but I'm not sure of the term that Italians use. Would anyone have any idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 2 French immersion courses in France
- 3 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 4 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 5 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 8 Europe in late January
- 9 Fast Trak service at SVO airport
- 10 Berlin
- 11 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 12 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 13 Where to stay in London?
- 14 What type of visa is right for me?
- 15 Visiting Spain in January
- 16 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 17 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 18 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 19 Loving Lisbon
- 20 Booking hotels before trains
- 21 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 22 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 23 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 24 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 25 RHK's Fall escape