I am going to be in Naples in February 2011. The opera tickets are on the expensive side, and I was hoping that the Teatro San Carlo might have some standing room seats. I can't find any reference to standing room on the web in English or Italian, but I'm not sure of the term that Italians use. Would anyone have any idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 4 Beaches in Southern France
- 5 If you had four months...
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 3 days with a Swindon base
- 8 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 9 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 10 italy itinerary
- 11 Ravello to Paestum
- 12 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 13 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 14 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 15 Rail pass question
- 16 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 17 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 18 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 22 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 23 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 24 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 25 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy