I am going to be in Naples in February 2011. The opera tickets are on the expensive side, and I was hoping that the Teatro San Carlo might have some standing room seats. I can't find any reference to standing room on the web in English or Italian, but I'm not sure of the term that Italians use. Would anyone have any idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 2 Amsterdam hotels
- 3 1 month in Europe
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 8 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 9 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Denmark or Sweden?
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 Back from Paris
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 19 Brugge hotel help
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Old European currency
- 22 Europe itinerary questions
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece