We are in the midst of planning our first trip to Austria in May 2012. We are 2 adults and 2 children below 10 years. We will have no car and will use public transport - bus & train.
We plan to be in Austria for 12 - 14 days and are looking at spending time in these areas -
Zell Am See
Can anyone recommend budget and conveniently located accomodations in these areas. We would like to stay on a farm too if it can be done. We are foodies and would like a place which is conveniently located to restaurants. Not anything touristy.
Please give your recommendations on the number of days we should keep for each area. Is it worth visiting St. Wolfgang and Zell Am See or should we give St. Wolfgang a miss?
Kindly critique our itinerary.
St. Wolfgang v/s Zell Am See
- 1 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 2 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 3 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 4 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 7 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 8 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 9 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 10 Travel in Spain
- 11 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 12 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 13 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 14 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 15 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 16 Lucerne where to stay
- 17 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 18 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 France: CDG to Beaune
- 21 Athens licensed tour guide
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy