We are in the midst of planning our first trip to Austria in May 2012. We are 2 adults and 2 children below 10 years. We will have no car and will use public transport - bus & train.
We plan to be in Austria for 12 - 14 days and are looking at spending time in these areas -
Zell Am See
Can anyone recommend budget and conveniently located accomodations in these areas. We would like to stay on a farm too if it can be done. We are foodies and would like a place which is conveniently located to restaurants. Not anything touristy.
Please give your recommendations on the number of days we should keep for each area. Is it worth visiting St. Wolfgang and Zell Am See or should we give St. Wolfgang a miss?
Kindly critique our itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 2 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 3 All of Spain or something else..?
- 4 Madrid city centre?
- 5 Greece Experts
- 6 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 8 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 9 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 10 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 11 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 15 gare de nord
- 16 BIKE AND BARGE
- 17 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 18 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 20 London - Home Depot
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Enjoying England for a year!