We are in the midst of planning our first trip to Austria in May 2012. We are 2 adults and 2 children below 10 years. We will have no car and will use public transport - bus & train.
We plan to be in Austria for 12 - 14 days and are looking at spending time in these areas -
Zell Am See
Can anyone recommend budget and conveniently located accomodations in these areas. We would like to stay on a farm too if it can be done. We are foodies and would like a place which is conveniently located to restaurants. Not anything touristy.
Please give your recommendations on the number of days we should keep for each area. Is it worth visiting St. Wolfgang and Zell Am See or should we give St. Wolfgang a miss?
Kindly critique our itinerary.
St. Wolfgang v/s Zell Am See
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 2 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 3 Southern France
- 4 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 5 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 6 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 7 italy
- 8 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 9 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 10 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Foie gras, redux
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 15 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 16 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 17 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 18 What to wear
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 24 Pronunciation
- 25 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK