We are in the midst of planning our first trip to Austria in May 2012. We are 2 adults and 2 children below 10 years. We will have no car and will use public transport - bus & train.
We plan to be in Austria for 12 - 14 days and are looking at spending time in these areas -
Zell Am See
Can anyone recommend budget and conveniently located accomodations in these areas. We would like to stay on a farm too if it can be done. We are foodies and would like a place which is conveniently located to restaurants. Not anything touristy.
Please give your recommendations on the number of days we should keep for each area. Is it worth visiting St. Wolfgang and Zell Am See or should we give St. Wolfgang a miss?
Kindly critique our itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 검빛경마 ▼ 접속 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 Charming areas to explore in London
- 3 무료바다이야기 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 스위피게임 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 6 스위피게임 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 7 트리플나인 ▶ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 8 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 9 게임몽릴게임 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 10 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 11 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 14 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 15 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 16 Labor Day in Paris
- 17 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 18 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 19 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 20 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 21 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 22 Short Trip to Paris
- 23 Driver"s License & Language
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?