We are in the midst of planning our first trip to Austria in May 2012. We are 2 adults and 2 children below 10 years. We will have no car and will use public transport - bus & train.
We plan to be in Austria for 12 - 14 days and are looking at spending time in these areas -
Zell Am See
Can anyone recommend budget and conveniently located accomodations in these areas. We would like to stay on a farm too if it can be done. We are foodies and would like a place which is conveniently located to restaurants. Not anything touristy.
Please give your recommendations on the number of days we should keep for each area. Is it worth visiting St. Wolfgang and Zell Am See or should we give St. Wolfgang a miss?
Kindly critique our itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 2 Helsinki vs Talinn vs Gdansk vs ???
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 5 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 6 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 7 translation
- 8 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 9 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 10 Euro railways
- 11 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 12 Turkey Quick Trip
- 13 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 14 British Isles Cruise
- 15 Birthday Treat
- 16 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 17 Catalan Pyrenees
- 18 Thoughts on Valencia for two days from Barcelona?
- 19 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 20 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 23 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 24 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 25 Art History lover - itinerary help