I have just arrived in St Remy with my girlfriend - she is 21 and I am 23 - we will be here for four days and then we go to Gordes for a few days. We also have a car. Does anyone have any suggestions of nice things to do in St Remy or good places to eat, or good day trips we could do in the car? Any help would be much appreciated.
St Remy Provence suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England & Scotland in April
- 2 Your favourite places in Bath
- 3 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 Rome Areas to stay
- 6 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 7 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 8 Italy and Croatia
- 9 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 12 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 13 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 14 Rental car scams in Italy
- 15 Italy - Month of July
- 16 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 17 Autumn in Paris
- 18 Europe Tour with Kids
- 19 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 20 St Germain
- 21 22 days or DIY tour
- 22 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 23 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 24 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 25 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary