My wife and I will be in St Remy from May 8 to the 14. Looking for suggestions on a cooking class in St Remy or a near by area. We have a car so a little travel is not an issue.
Your opinions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 5 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 6 Two days in Rome
- 7 London is it worth it?
- 8 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 9 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 10 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 International drivers permit
- 13 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 14 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 15 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 First visit to London
- 18 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 19 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Naples + Walking Tour
- 22 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 25 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers