My wife and I will be in St Remy from May 8 to the 14. Looking for suggestions on a cooking class in St Remy or a near by area. We have a car so a little travel is not an issue.
Your opinions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Emergencies in Ireland
- 2 If you had to choose one......
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 6 3 weeks in Spain
- 7 Ireland hotel questions
- 8 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 9 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 10 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 11 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 12 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 13 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 14 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 15 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 16 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 17 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Food in Positano
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Edinburgh to Skye
- 22 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 23 4 days itinerary for France
- 24 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 25 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have