Hello, I am going on my honeymoon in Italy and of course spending 3-4 nights in Rome. We will be using Starwood points for our hotel in Rome. We are debating between the St Regis and Hotel Eden. Any suggestions??
St Regis or Hotel Eden in Rome
- 1 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 2 Prague Itinerary
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 5 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 6 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 10 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 11 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 12 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 Drive Rome Florence
- 17 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 18 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 19 Home base in Provence in July
- 20 Storage Madrid Airport
- 21 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 22 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 23 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 24 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 25 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary