We will be in St Petersburg for 2 full days in June. We can probably get visas at the embassy in NYC. Do we really need a tour guide or can we find our way around on our own? So far, the tours I have looked at allow just a few hours at the Hermitage and I can't imagine spending less than 4 -5 hrs there.
st Petersburg - is a tour guide really necessary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 4 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Munich with a car?
- 7 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 Day trip on the Rhine
- 11 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 12 Germany-berlin marathon
- 13 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 14 museum passes in Rome
- 15 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 19 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 20 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 21 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 22 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 23 Estonia Amber
- 24 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 25 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey