We will be in St Petersburg for 2 full days in June. We can probably get visas at the embassy in NYC. Do we really need a tour guide or can we find our way around on our own? So far, the tours I have looked at allow just a few hours at the Hermitage and I can't imagine spending less than 4 -5 hrs there.
st Petersburg - is a tour guide really necessary?
- 1 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 2 Refining London and Scotland
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 5 Apartment location
- 6 portugal
- 7 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 8 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 9 Paris trip report
- 10 Connection in Newark EWR
- 11 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 12 Edinburgh
- 13 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 14 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 15 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 16 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 17 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 21 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 22 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 23 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 24 Help with itenerary
- 25 Rhine River Intinerary