We will be in St Petersburg for 2 full days in June. We can probably get visas at the embassy in NYC. Do we really need a tour guide or can we find our way around on our own? So far, the tours I have looked at allow just a few hours at the Hermitage and I can't imagine spending less than 4 -5 hrs there.
st Petersburg - is a tour guide really necessary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's your suggestion ????
- 2 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 3 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 6 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 7 Renting an apt.
- 8 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 9 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 10 Help me with this trip
- 11 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 12 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 13 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 14 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 15 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 16 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 17 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 18 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 19 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 20 Best london location to stay?
- 21 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 22 A guide to Madrid
- 23 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 24 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 25 VIGO, SPAIN