We will be in St Petersburg for 2 full days in June. We can probably get visas at the embassy in NYC. Do we really need a tour guide or can we find our way around on our own? So far, the tours I have looked at allow just a few hours at the Hermitage and I can't imagine spending less than 4 -5 hrs there.
st Petersburg - is a tour guide really necessary?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 11 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Apartments in Rome
- 17 Which travel plan?
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 London for Christmas