We will be in St Petersburg for 2 full days in June. We can probably get visas at the embassy in NYC. Do we really need a tour guide or can we find our way around on our own? So far, the tours I have looked at allow just a few hours at the Hermitage and I can't imagine spending less than 4 -5 hrs there.
st Petersburg - is a tour guide really necessary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me plan my trip!
- 2 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 3 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 4 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 5 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 6 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 7 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 8 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 9 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 10 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 11 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 12 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 13 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 14 Trip to Italy
- 15 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 16 Copenhagen hotel
- 17 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 18 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 19 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 20 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 21 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 22 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 23 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 24 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 25 scotland trave;