We will be in St Petersburg for 2 full days in June. We can probably get visas at the embassy in NYC. Do we really need a tour guide or can we find our way around on our own? So far, the tours I have looked at allow just a few hours at the Hermitage and I can't imagine spending less than 4 -5 hrs there.
st Petersburg - is a tour guide really necessary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 2 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 3 going to italy
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 6 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 7 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 8 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 9 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 10 Self-driving tips for France
- 11 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 12 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 13 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 14 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 17 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 18 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 19 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 22 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 23 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 24 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 25 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!