We will be in St Petersburg for 2 full days in June. We can probably get visas at the embassy in NYC. Do we really need a tour guide or can we find our way around on our own? So far, the tours I have looked at allow just a few hours at the Hermitage and I can't imagine spending less than 4 -5 hrs there.
st Petersburg - is a tour guide really necessary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 6 Three days in Spain
- 7 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 8 1 week in Croatia
- 9 german rail ticket question
- 10 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 11 Trip to Iceland
- 12 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 13 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 16 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 17 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 18 Fjords, How To?
- 19 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 Fashion for larger man?
- 23 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 24 Eating in France-two new books
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel