Am arriving in St. Petersburg late on August 11 and leaving late afternoon on August 16. Do I need a tour guide to see the high points (am especially interested in the Hermitage)? Do I have time for a side trip to either Moscow or Helsinki? Does anyone have an restaurant recommendations? I am travelling with my adult daughter. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - best two central locations
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 4 Tour or independent
- 5 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Flamenco Shows
- 8 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 9 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 10 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 11 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 12 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 13 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 14 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 15 What to see in Dresden...
- 16 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 17 10 days in Germany
- 18 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 19 Vet my itinerary
- 20 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 21 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 22 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 23 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 25 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er