Am arriving in St. Petersburg late on August 11 and leaving late afternoon on August 16. Do I need a tour guide to see the high points (am especially interested in the Hermitage)? Do I have time for a side trip to either Moscow or Helsinki? Does anyone have an restaurant recommendations? I am travelling with my adult daughter. Thank you so much.
St. Petersburg Advice
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Channel Islands
- 4 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 5 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 6 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 7 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 8 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 9 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 10 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 11 Barcelona Transfers
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 14 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 15 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 16 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 17 Ireland in a week
- 18 Spain - Andalucia
- 19 TGV and Provence questions
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 22 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 23 2 Week European Itinerary
- 24 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 25 Car in Prague