Am arriving in St. Petersburg late on August 11 and leaving late afternoon on August 16. Do I need a tour guide to see the high points (am especially interested in the Hermitage)? Do I have time for a side trip to either Moscow or Helsinki? Does anyone have an restaurant recommendations? I am travelling with my adult daughter. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como or Bellagio
- 2 What do pack for Ireland?
- 3 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 4 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Netflix and Hulu
- 7 First time in Greece
- 8 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 9 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 10 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 11 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 12 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 13 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 14 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 15 Amalfi and Rome
- 16 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 17 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 18 Paris weather
- 19 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 20 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 21 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 22 Paris to Morocco
- 23 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 24 Alhambra
- 25 Boat ride from Naples to Capri