Am arriving in St. Petersburg late on August 11 and leaving late afternoon on August 16. Do I need a tour guide to see the high points (am especially interested in the Hermitage)? Do I have time for a side trip to either Moscow or Helsinki? Does anyone have an restaurant recommendations? I am travelling with my adult daughter. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 2 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 5 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 13 Tour groups
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 16 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 19 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 20 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?