Am arriving in St. Petersburg late on August 11 and leaving late afternoon on August 16. Do I need a tour guide to see the high points (am especially interested in the Hermitage)? Do I have time for a side trip to either Moscow or Helsinki? Does anyone have an restaurant recommendations? I am travelling with my adult daughter. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 2 International drivers permit
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 Places to stop/stay?
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 London is it worth it?
- 9 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 10 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 13 ATM help
- 14 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 15 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 16 Visit to Sardinia
- 17 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 20 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 21 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 22 Help me make this possible!
- 23 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 24 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 25 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais