Am arriving in St. Petersburg late on August 11 and leaving late afternoon on August 16. Do I need a tour guide to see the high points (am especially interested in the Hermitage)? Do I have time for a side trip to either Moscow or Helsinki? Does anyone have an restaurant recommendations? I am travelling with my adult daughter. Thank you so much.
St. Petersburg Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 Where to go in France mid July?
- 3 trip to norway
- 4 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 7 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 11 Cruise the River Shannon
- 12 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 Food tours in Rome?
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Rome Food Tour
- 17 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 18 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 19 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 20 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 21 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 Help with England/Wales tour
- 24 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres