Am arriving in St. Petersburg late on August 11 and leaving late afternoon on August 16. Do I need a tour guide to see the high points (am especially interested in the Hermitage)? Do I have time for a side trip to either Moscow or Helsinki? Does anyone have an restaurant recommendations? I am travelling with my adult daughter. Thank you so much.
St. Petersburg Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 2 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 3 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 4 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 5 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 6 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 7 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 8 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 9 Weekend navigo options
- 10 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 11 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 12 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 13 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 14 DCC on the increase?
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 London for 18th bday
- 17 Travel throught Europe
- 18 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 19 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 20 Day on the Rhine
- 21 Spa in Scotland
- 22 Car Rentals in Athens
- 23 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 24 Greece for a month with a baby
- 25 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure