We will be in Rome at Easter time, & just have time to go to St. Peters the day before Easter.
Any suggestions for avoiding long lines . Maybe a tour group or something ? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 2 Visiting Spain in January
- 3 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 4 Paris---baguette question???
- 5 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 1 way ticket
- 8 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 9 French immersion courses in France
- 10 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 13 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 14 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 16 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 17 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 18 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 19 Car Rentals
- 20 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 21 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 22 What type of visa is right for me?
- 23 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 24 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania