We will be in Rome at Easter time, & just have time to go to St. Peters the day before Easter.
Any suggestions for avoiding long lines . Maybe a tour group or something ? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car hire
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Dover queues
- 5 Puglia
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 8 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 9 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 10 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 11 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 12 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 13 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 14 Barcelona to Morocco
- 15 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 18 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 19 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 20 From London to Paris to US
- 21 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 22 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 23 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau