We will be in Rome at Easter time, & just have time to go to St. Peters the day before Easter.
Any suggestions for avoiding long lines . Maybe a tour group or something ? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노의여신■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라せ인터넷바카라
- 2 사설카지노사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노む생방송카지노
- 3 무료바다이야기 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 4 드림카지노사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ヵ아시안바카라
- 5 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 8 4 days in Provence in early June
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 14 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 15 Sintra
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 18 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 23 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 24 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 25 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?