We will be in Rome at Easter time, & just have time to go to St. Peters the day before Easter.
Any suggestions for avoiding long lines . Maybe a tour group or something ? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 11 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 12 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 13 Chania
- 14 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 15 Car rental in Santorini port
- 16 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 17 Renting a car in Greece
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 20 renting a car in greece
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 23 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre