We will be in Rome at Easter time, & just have time to go to St. Peters the day before Easter.
Any suggestions for avoiding long lines . Maybe a tour group or something ? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 2 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 3 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 4 Highclare Castle
- 5 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 6 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 7 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 8 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 9 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 14 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Salzburg itinerary review
- 17 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 18 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 19 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 20 Globus Iberian Tour
- 21 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 25 UK in May and June