We will be in Rome at Easter time, & just have time to go to St. Peters the day before Easter.
Any suggestions for avoiding long lines . Maybe a tour group or something ? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 2 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 3 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 4 Beaches in Southern France
- 5 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 6 Spain Itinerary Help
- 7 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 8 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 12 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 13 cell phone companys
- 14 italy itinerary
- 15 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 16 Rome Rental Car
- 17 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 18 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 19 3 days with a Swindon base
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Italy for the first time
- 22 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 23 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 24 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 25 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?