I have a question about Dome climb. There is an elevator that would take me to the roof of St. Peter Basilica. If I want check the top of the Dome I would have to climb another 300 steps and after that I would climb down and enter St. Peter Basilica main hall. So, my question is - is it possible to climb down from the roof of St. Peter Basilica and not climbing 300 steps up ? And if it is possible to climb down from the roof of St. Peter Basilica where it would take me? It would not take me outside of St. Peter Basilica? Me and my mom have decided that she would go as high as the roof but I would go to top the Dome. I just want to be sure that if she would climb down from the roof that she would enter the main hall of St. Peter Basilica (where we would be able to meet) and not accidentally somewhere else.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 2 AOL@ Not Error CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 7 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 8 Italy in January?
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 14 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 15 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 18 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 19 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 20 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 21 Scotland in December
- 22 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 23 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 24 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como