I have a question about Dome climb. There is an elevator that would take me to the roof of St. Peter Basilica. If I want check the top of the Dome I would have to climb another 300 steps and after that I would climb down and enter St. Peter Basilica main hall. So, my question is - is it possible to climb down from the roof of St. Peter Basilica and not climbing 300 steps up ? And if it is possible to climb down from the roof of St. Peter Basilica where it would take me? It would not take me outside of St. Peter Basilica? Me and my mom have decided that she would go as high as the roof but I would go to top the Dome. I just want to be sure that if she would climb down from the roof that she would enter the main hall of St. Peter Basilica (where we would be able to meet) and not accidentally somewhere else.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/zyntix/
- 2 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 3 http://top10sideeffects.com/hl12-supplement/
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 London is it worth it?
- 6 Montserrat Express
- 7 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 8 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 9 International drivers permit
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Places to stop/stay?
- 12 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 15 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 16 ATM help
- 17 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 18 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 19 Visit to Sardinia
- 20 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 21 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 22 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 23 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 24 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 25 Help me make this possible!