I am in the processing of booking a trip to Russia (St. Petersburg and Moscow are my main destinations). I do not have a lot of vacation time so I'm trying to figure out if I should
1. Add 2 days to St. Peters (Right now will have 4 nights in SP/Moscow)
2. Add 1 night to St. Peters and one to Moscow
I have the tour books but I am not sure if I can fill my time (traveling solo) in either city... love doing anything as long as there is enough to do.
Since you are ready this post here are some odds 'n ends too...
1. Should I take any US currency with me at all or make sure I have the local currency only?
2. How early should I realistically apply for the visa... last time I tried going to Russia I was told I waited too long as the visas are notoriously slow to get
3. Any suggestions for restaurants... lots in the books but again looking for the perspective of someone who has been there...
THANKS and Happy New Years
St. Peters and Moscow... need some 2 cents from people who have been there!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 6 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 7 London 2nd time around
- 8 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 9 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 10 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 11 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 12 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 13 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 14 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 17 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 18 Budget for 3 Month's
- 19 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 22 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 23 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel