I am in the processing of booking a trip to Russia (St. Petersburg and Moscow are my main destinations). I do not have a lot of vacation time so I'm trying to figure out if I should
1. Add 2 days to St. Peters (Right now will have 4 nights in SP/Moscow)
2. Add 1 night to St. Peters and one to Moscow
I have the tour books but I am not sure if I can fill my time (traveling solo) in either city... love doing anything as long as there is enough to do.
Since you are ready this post here are some odds 'n ends too...
1. Should I take any US currency with me at all or make sure I have the local currency only?
2. How early should I realistically apply for the visa... last time I tried going to Russia I was told I waited too long as the visas are notoriously slow to get
3. Any suggestions for restaurants... lots in the books but again looking for the perspective of someone who has been there...
THANKS and Happy New Years
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 alcazar question and seville advice
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 London 6 day itinerary
- 7 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 Iceland trip report!
- 12 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 16 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Seville to Cordoba
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 21 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 22 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 23 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 24 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 25 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
St. Peters and Moscow... need some 2 cents from people who have been there!