I am in the processing of booking a trip to Russia (St. Petersburg and Moscow are my main destinations). I do not have a lot of vacation time so I'm trying to figure out if I should
1. Add 2 days to St. Peters (Right now will have 4 nights in SP/Moscow)
2. Add 1 night to St. Peters and one to Moscow
I have the tour books but I am not sure if I can fill my time (traveling solo) in either city... love doing anything as long as there is enough to do.
Since you are ready this post here are some odds 'n ends too...
1. Should I take any US currency with me at all or make sure I have the local currency only?
2. How early should I realistically apply for the visa... last time I tried going to Russia I was told I waited too long as the visas are notoriously slow to get
3. Any suggestions for restaurants... lots in the books but again looking for the perspective of someone who has been there...
THANKS and Happy New Years
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 5 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 6 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 7 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 8 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 12 Croatia
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 Norway -Trips
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 17 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 18 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 19 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
St. Peters and Moscow... need some 2 cents from people who have been there!