My husband and 4-year-old son and I will be in France for 10 days in Sept/October. We will be spending 4 days in Cassis--visiting Aix en Provence, and towns in that area. Then we are headed to the Cote d'Azur.
We are trying to decide whether to stay in Saint Paul de Vence or Cap d'Antibes for 3/4 nights. Ideally we would like to do day-trips (Nice, Monaco, etc.), but have a nice place to return to in the afternoon where my son can play in the pool, etc. We are looking at Colombe d'Or in St Paul de Vence, or somewhere on the water in Cap d'Antibes.
Thank you in advance for your help!
On a side note...is 4 days in Cassis too long? Should we stay longer on Cote d'Azur?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 alcazar question and seville advice
- 4 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 5 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 6 Tuscany Itinerary
- 7 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 8 Places to stop/stay?
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Visit to Sardinia
- 11 driving from London to Lourdes
- 12 ATM
- 13 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 14 TIM in FCO - update
- 15 Visa Query
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 18 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 19 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 20 ATM help
- 21 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 22 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 23 London is it worth it?
- 24 Montserrat Express
- 25 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris