My husband and 4-year-old son and I will be in France for 10 days in Sept/October. We will be spending 4 days in Cassis--visiting Aix en Provence, and towns in that area. Then we are headed to the Cote d'Azur.
We are trying to decide whether to stay in Saint Paul de Vence or Cap d'Antibes for 3/4 nights. Ideally we would like to do day-trips (Nice, Monaco, etc.), but have a nice place to return to in the afternoon where my son can play in the pool, etc. We are looking at Colombe d'Or in St Paul de Vence, or somewhere on the water in Cap d'Antibes.
Thank you in advance for your help!
On a side note...is 4 days in Cassis too long? Should we stay longer on Cote d'Azur?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 2 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 3 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 4 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 5 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 6 4 days in switzerland
- 7 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 8 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 9 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 10 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 11 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 12 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 13 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 14 Scenic Driving Routes
- 15 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 16 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 17 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 18 London's Must Sights!
- 19 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 20 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 21 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 22 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 23 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 24 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 25 14 nights in Europe