My husband and 4-year-old son and I will be in France for 10 days in Sept/October. We will be spending 4 days in Cassis--visiting Aix en Provence, and towns in that area. Then we are headed to the Cote d'Azur.
We are trying to decide whether to stay in Saint Paul de Vence or Cap d'Antibes for 3/4 nights. Ideally we would like to do day-trips (Nice, Monaco, etc.), but have a nice place to return to in the afternoon where my son can play in the pool, etc. We are looking at Colombe d'Or in St Paul de Vence, or somewhere on the water in Cap d'Antibes.
Thank you in advance for your help!
On a side note...is 4 days in Cassis too long? Should we stay longer on Cote d'Azur?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 4 What one thing in Paris?
- 5 sfo to europe
- 6 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 7 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 10 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Italy museum tickets
- 13 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 15 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 18 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 19 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 22 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 23 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary