My husband and 4-year-old son and I will be in France for 10 days in Sept/October. We will be spending 4 days in Cassis--visiting Aix en Provence, and towns in that area. Then we are headed to the Cote d'Azur.
We are trying to decide whether to stay in Saint Paul de Vence or Cap d'Antibes for 3/4 nights. Ideally we would like to do day-trips (Nice, Monaco, etc.), but have a nice place to return to in the afternoon where my son can play in the pool, etc. We are looking at Colombe d'Or in St Paul de Vence, or somewhere on the water in Cap d'Antibes.
Thank you in advance for your help!
On a side note...is 4 days in Cassis too long? Should we stay longer on Cote d'Azur?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 3 Trains in Alps and UK
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 7 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 8 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 14 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 CDG airport and connection time
- 17 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 18 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 19 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 20 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Where to buy Saffron?
- 24 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 25 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours