My husband and 4-year-old son and I will be in France for 10 days in Sept/October. We will be spending 4 days in Cassis--visiting Aix en Provence, and towns in that area. Then we are headed to the Cote d'Azur.
We are trying to decide whether to stay in Saint Paul de Vence or Cap d'Antibes for 3/4 nights. Ideally we would like to do day-trips (Nice, Monaco, etc.), but have a nice place to return to in the afternoon where my son can play in the pool, etc. We are looking at Colombe d'Or in St Paul de Vence, or somewhere on the water in Cap d'Antibes.
Thank you in advance for your help!
On a side note...is 4 days in Cassis too long? Should we stay longer on Cote d'Azur?
St Paul de Vence or coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Good times in Munich, the city
- 3 history museums or locations
- 4 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Cylades Island Hopping
- 8 One week in Spain, late May
- 9 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 10 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 11 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 12 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 14 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 15 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 16 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 19 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Lake Como transportation questions
- 22 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 23 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 24 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 25 Iwango went…to Nice