My husband and 4-year-old son and I will be in France for 10 days in Sept/October. We will be spending 4 days in Cassis--visiting Aix en Provence, and towns in that area. Then we are headed to the Cote d'Azur.
We are trying to decide whether to stay in Saint Paul de Vence or Cap d'Antibes for 3/4 nights. Ideally we would like to do day-trips (Nice, Monaco, etc.), but have a nice place to return to in the afternoon where my son can play in the pool, etc. We are looking at Colombe d'Or in St Paul de Vence, or somewhere on the water in Cap d'Antibes.
Thank you in advance for your help!
On a side note...is 4 days in Cassis too long? Should we stay longer on Cote d'Azur?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 2 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 3 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 4 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 5 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 6 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 9 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 10 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 11 Appenzell in December?
- 12 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 13 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 14 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 15 Iceland in January/February
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 20 WWI Battlefields
- 21 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 22 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 23 Visiting Zurich
- 24 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 25 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria