My husband and 4-year-old son and I will be in France for 10 days in Sept/October. We will be spending 4 days in Cassis--visiting Aix en Provence, and towns in that area. Then we are headed to the Cote d'Azur.
We are trying to decide whether to stay in Saint Paul de Vence or Cap d'Antibes for 3/4 nights. Ideally we would like to do day-trips (Nice, Monaco, etc.), but have a nice place to return to in the afternoon where my son can play in the pool, etc. We are looking at Colombe d'Or in St Paul de Vence, or somewhere on the water in Cap d'Antibes.
Thank you in advance for your help!
On a side note...is 4 days in Cassis too long? Should we stay longer on Cote d'Azur?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 2 Late October Trip in France
- 3 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 4 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 5 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 6 Attending Church in Rome?
- 7 Sim card in Nice, France
- 8 Cinque Terre
- 9 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 10 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 11 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 12 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 13 Grossglockner Road help
- 14 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 15 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 16 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 17 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 18 London-Paris summer 2016
- 19 Bull fighting Bilbao Spain
- 20 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 21 Cell Phones in France
- 22 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 23 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 24 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 25 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015