I'm looking to pick a spot to be in the Northern part of Ireland for St. Patrick's Day. I was thinking about Belfast, but is there a reason their parade is on Sunday the 16th when everyone else's is on the 17th? I'm trying to decide whether I should go to Belfast, Drogheda, or Downpatrick for this special day. I thought the parade would be nice to see but then I was wanting to dip into the pubs and enjoy the crowds. What do you got for me that could help me out with this?
St. Patrick's Day 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 2 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 3 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 4 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 9 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 10 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 11 3 weeks in Europe
- 12 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 13 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 14 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 15 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 16 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 17 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 18 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 21 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 22 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 23 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 24 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 25 Ireland Southwest