I'm looking to pick a spot to be in the Northern part of Ireland for St. Patrick's Day. I was thinking about Belfast, but is there a reason their parade is on Sunday the 16th when everyone else's is on the 17th? I'm trying to decide whether I should go to Belfast, Drogheda, or Downpatrick for this special day. I thought the parade would be nice to see but then I was wanting to dip into the pubs and enjoy the crowds. What do you got for me that could help me out with this?
St. Patrick's Day 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flea markets in France
- 2 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 4 Madrid apartments
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 7 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 8 I need a haircut
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Timing a river cruise
- 11 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 We Need a Pact
- 14 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 15 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 16 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 17 Tipping in Greece
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 Honeymooning in Europe
- 20 Southern France
- 21 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 22 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 23 Spain tips beyond safety
- 24 Small group for Colosseum
- 25 American electrical gadgets