we have been planning a trip to the dolomites for next week but are a little apprehensive now due to forecasts of inclement weather. we are flying into milan and that is not someting we can change. any opinions out there about st, moritz in the rain? is there any more to do there than there is in the dolomites when it rains? we are grateful for all input on this matter. thanks so much!
st. mortiz in the rain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 14 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 London hotel
- 17 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 18 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 19 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 20 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 hotels in Seville